Search for content in message boards

Pike Family Bible still unclaimed

Pike Family Bible still unclaimed

Posted: 16 Jul 2001 4:47AM GMT
Edited: 22 Oct 2003 8:57PM GMT
Surnames: Pike
The old Pike Family Bible I have has yet to be claimed by rightfull heirs. Dating from the 1830's, it lists a handful of marriages, births, and deaths from 1830's to 1920's. COntact me directly at speedygon1@aol.com for infor to prove ownership.

Re: Pike Family Bible still unclaimed

Lisa perdue (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jul 2001 8:22PM GMT
Classification: Bible
Surnames: Pike/redford/roach
Micheal hello i have no clue if any of these names might irng a bell but here we go,Mervina or mervieElizabeth pike redford, or a savanah roach Pike? if you see these in the bible with dates please contact me, i need any info i can get. thanks Lisa perdue.

Jessica (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jul 2001 3:02AM GMT
I am looking for information on any Pikes. Halsey, Alice...if those names show up in Bible, contact me! I would appreciate it!

Carrie Olson (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jul 2001 4:41PM GMT
I have worked my way back to Thomas PIKE (my 4great-grandfather) born abt. 1767 who married Sarah (last name unknown). Their son James H. PIKE was born 1803 in Green County, KY and married Anne SMITH. One of their children, William Henry PIKE was born in December, 1830 and married an Eliza(beth?) WATSON in 1854. One of their children Rufus Burchard PIKE (my great-grandfather) born between 1850-1880 was the father of my grandfather, Bosley Jefferson PIKE born July 23, 1899 and married Katharine Means TANDY. If any of these names are in the Bible, please let me know. That would be such a wonderful find!! Info on this part of the Pike family has been hard to come by.

Posted: 31 Jul 2001 2:01PM GMT
Sorry, Lisa, none of your names appear in the Bible.

Michael

Posted: 31 Jul 2001 2:03PM GMT
Sorry, Jessica, none of your names appear in the Bible.

Michael

Posted: 3 Aug 2001 3:42PM GMT
I'm a descendant of the Pikes of Breckenridge and Meade Counties of Kentucky in the 1800s. If the Bible is from that era, I would be interested in talking to you about it. My ancestors were John Pike, John Leo Pike, Jerome Bonaparte Pike, William Owen Pike.

Posted: 5 Aug 2001 5:20AM GMT
Edited: 15 Nov 2002 10:22AM GMT
My great grandfather was Sylvester Pike of Uniontown, Kentucky. He married Sarah Newton and their large family included my grandmother, Elizabeth Katherine Pike. His brother, whose name I don't have at this moment, was the father of Bishop James Pike. I have a book detailing the Pike family line, but it is currently in storage while I am traveling.
Regards, Kate

Sharon Staggs (View posts)
Posted: 11 Aug 2001 4:10AM GMT
Surnames: Pike, White
Have been reading messages re the Pike Family Bible for some time. Thought I'd give it a shot. My ggrandfather was John B (Bethel) Pike. He married Sarah A.J. White 24 Dec 1874 at the age of 26 in Hempstead Co AR. I know for a fact that they had at least one child, Rena Jane Pike, b. 1881. I've quite a lot of info on Sarah (except place of death and date), but absolutely nothing on John. Are any of these names in your Bible?

Posted: 25 Aug 2001 3:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Sorry, Sharon, but there are no Sarahs mentioned in the Bible. As best I can determine, these Pikes were from New Hampshire
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions