Search for content in message boards

Galway Birth Records - NOLAN

Galway Birth Records - NOLAN

Posted: 17 Mar 2008 12:11AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: NOLAN, SMITH, MARTIN, CAREY, SHEA, MULLEN, DUFFY, GAFFNEY, EARNER, KELLY, LYONS
I would like to find the birth record of Mary Jane NOLAN. Born in Connaght, Galway, Ireland on June 25 1866. Can someone tell me how to find it from across the pond?

Re: Galway Birth Records - NOLAN

Posted: 17 Mar 2008 2:31PM GMT
Surnames: NOLAN, Walsh
It is probably a different individual, but I have a Mary Nolan born 16 March 1866 to Richard Nolan and Mary Walsh in Kilkieran Connemara, County Galway. The birth date is from the Irish civil records (not necessarily the most accurate of sources).

There is some thinking that this Mary married a Conlon or Condon and that she lived her adult life in St. Paul, Minnesota.

Anything look familiar?

Dave Riley
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
USA

Posted: 24 Sep 2008 5:30AM GMT
Surnames: Nolan, Gormley
I'm in search of a Mary Nolan married to a John Gormley. Any connection?

Posted: 24 Sep 2008 5:00PM GMT
I have only recently discovered that Nolan was my Mary Jane's last name, and I have found no other Nolan relatives . She was married to James Henry Smith. Sorry I could not be of more help.

Posted: 24 Sep 2008 7:37PM GMT
That's ok!
Hope you can find lots more about your family!

:)

Posted: 6 Jan 2013 7:25PM GMT
Hi Just saw your post here about Mary Walsh from Kilkieran Galway and wondered if you have found any other info on this Walsh family. Am researching my Walshes from this area who immigrated to Philadelphia 1860. Thanks
Pat
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions