Search for content in message boards

JOSPEH ROWE

JOSPEH ROWE

Betty Burdick (View posts)
Posted: 24 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: ROWE, MURROW

Seek any information regarding JOSEPH ROWE, b. 1770 in Petersburg, Virginia, and his wife, MARY ANN MURROW. Joseph and Mary Ann were married in 1792 in Caswell County, North Carolina. Their eleven children: Robert, Neptha, Sarah P., Elizabeth Wallace, Joseph, Susannah, Martha, Thomas, James, Mary Ann and David were born in Caswell County. Robert, Joseph, James, and David migrated to Texas. I have descendancy info I would be happy to share.

Re: JOSPEH ROWE

Dan Edmundson (View posts)
Posted: 5 Sep 2001 4:43PM GMT
Hi Betty,
I realize the message I am replying to is over 2 years old but maybe you will see this. I am a descendant of Joseph Rowe and Mary Ann Murrow thru Joseph Rowe . I would like to share info. on ancestors and any other info. on maybe the Burditts. Joseph married Lavinia Burditt. Please let me hear from you.
Thanks a lot.
Dan Edmundson

Posted: 18 Nov 2001 11:44PM GMT
Edited: 26 Mar 2005 5:01AM GMT
Do you know anything of Joseph's daughter, Mary Ann? I have a Mary Ann Rowe that was born 1804-1814 and married Jeremiah Smith, November 13, 1835 in Caswell Co, NC. She named 2 of her daughters Martha and Sarah. Could there be a connection?
Posted: 29 Apr 2002 1:42AM GMT
Edited: 1 Jun 2002 1:26PM GMT
Surnames: Roe/Biggs
I am also researching the Roe/Row families of Caswell County, North Carolina. Anthony Roe signed an affidavit in 1845, Adair County, Ky stating he was a brother to Sarah Biggs, who was filing for her husband's Revolutionary pension. He further stated that he had visited them in 1790 when they lived in Caswell County. Any help appreciated.

Posted: 21 Mar 2013 4:33PM GMT
Surnames: ROWE
I have information on Nephtha Rowe, whom I believe to be the son of Joseph Rowe. Contact me privately at mdeut28@yahoo.com Thanks.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic