Search for content in message boards

John SAUER

John SAUER

Posted: 9 Dec 2007 9:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: SAUER
Looking for relatives of John Sauer, born abt. 1803 in Hesse Darmstadt, Germany. Married Elizabeth?? They came to US abt. 1841, lived in Oak Creek, Wisc. in 1850 and possibly died in 1880. Wife was Elizabeth? They had several children, Barbara b: abt 1834. Katherina b:abt.1839, Elizabeth b:abt.1840, John b: abt 1843, Jacob b: abt 1845, Charlotte b: abt.1847, Maria b: abt 1850, and Lena abt. 1851. Any information would be appreciated.

Contact me at jkpk@bellsouth.net

Re: John SAUER

Posted: 10 Dec 2007 5:42PM GMT
In the 1880 census Elizabeth (69) is living with son John (37) and Rosa(22) Edward(2) in Racine Co, Wisconsin. Couldn't find any other census records.

Posted: 10 Jan 2013 9:50PM GMT
Surnames: Sauer+Rennacker
i DO HAVE MORE INFORMAITON ON THE FAMILY OF JOHN SAUER AND WIFE ELIZABETH. My mother's surname was Rennacker. Her father was the oldest son of Charles and Elizabeth (Sauer)Rennacker.

Posted: 10 Jan 2013 10:07PM GMT
My John Sauer was born in Hesse Darmstadt and died in Oak Creek, Milwaukee Co., Wisconsin
Married: Maria Elizabeth Mitzler.
He is a brother to my Wilhelm (William) Sauer who came from Hesse Darmstadt, Germany about the same time.

They had 9 Children. One of which was a John and another one was Elizabeth. Other children are Barbara, Kathrina, Jacob, Charlott, Maria, Magdalena (Lena) and William.

Are you responding to the same John? If so, would be interested in what you may have, I do have some information on them and some of their children..

Thanks for responding to my request..Peg
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions