Search for content in message boards

sigafoos and cummings in Albuquerque

sigafoos and cummings in Albuquerque

Posted: 10 Aug 2004 5:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 May 2006 1:56PM GMT
Surnames: Sigafoos, Cummings
I have traced the descendants of a long-lost relative to Albuquerque. These are the children of Frank (Francis) and Margaret Cummings. One son, Richard Cummings, died in Albuquerque and his funeral record shows that his sister Elizabeth Cummings provided the information for burial. Another sister, Bernice Sigafoos, died most recently in Albuquerque in March 2003. I'm looking for living descendants from these three siblings.

Re: sigafoos and cummings in Albuquerque

Posted: 26 Jun 2012 5:18AM GMT
Surnames: Sigafoos
Hi there!
This is quite a bit after your post but I was wondering if you had ever found out anything more about the Sigafoos' that you wanted to share? Bernice Sigafoos was my great great aunt and though my contact with her was limited to information passed by my grandparents, aunts and uncles, she seemed to have led a very interesting life.

Posted: 2 Jul 2012 9:11PM GMT
Hello,
Thanks for your response. I will check through my records and see if I have any new information from the time I posted my request.
Tell me the exact lineage that makes Bernice your great-great-aunt? Is it through Bernice's marriage into the Sigafoos family or are you related through the Cummings side of the family?

Posted: 3 Jul 2012 5:10AM GMT
Surnames: Sigafoos
I'm on the Sigafoos side of the family- from what I know Bernice married Wilson Sigafoos, the uncle of my grandfather John Sigafoos. My grandfather and grandmother had seven kids and their third child is my mother.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions