Search for content in message boards

Phyllis Jean Meek

Phyllis Jean Meek

Candi (View posts)
Posted: 21 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Meek, oldenburg
am looking for history of mother, Phyllis jean Meeks, madison Wisc., dau of Benjamine A. Meek and Emma Meek. married harold Leo Oldenburg of twin Rivers Wisc. looking for any history. Harold Oldenburg died in plane crash in lake, north of New orleans in 1954 while in Army. thanks for any help or leads. candi

Oldenburg history

Diane Eisermann (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Oldenburg
My grandmother married an Emery Oldenburg. They had three children Merle Oldenburg, Elaine Oldenburg and Lester Oldenburg who died when he was 5. My grandmother was Anna Oldenburg. My aunt, Carrie Oldenburg married her brother Harley Oldenburg. They had one child Karsten Oldenburg. They lived in Dane County most of their lives. I know there were cousins, one was a lawyer I believe. Any significance?

Re: Oldenburg history

Posted: 7 Feb 2003 9:26PM GMT
Edited: 26 Jun 2003 9:23PM GMT
Surnames: Reuter, Oldenburg, Albers
Diane-

Was your Emery the son of William C. Oldenburg? William was married to an Ann (Anna) Rasmussen. They had four other sons, Harley, William, Clarence, and Harry, and also a daughter Stella who died as a baby. Please email me if this sounds familiar.

Posted: 3 Feb 2011 11:18PM GMT
Yes, My grandparents were Ann and Emery Oldenburg. I have a pretty good backgound of ancestry. What is your relationship?

Posted: 23 Feb 2011 12:00AM GMT
Surnames: Reuter, Oldenburg, Albers
William Oldenburg married Susanah Albers, the older sister of my Great-grandmother (Catherine Albers Christen). I have William and Emery's father listed as William Sr., married to Bertha Reese. His father was John, married to Sophia Beckman. I also suspect that John is a brother of Christine Oldenburg Reuter, my 3rd great-grandmother. I would love to compare notes and trade information at some point if you are willing.

Posted: 27 Feb 2011 5:00AM GMT
William Oldenburg married Susanah Albers, the older sister of my Great-grandmother (Catherine Albers Christen). I have William and Emery's father listed as William Sr., married to Bertha Reese. His father was John, married to Sophia Beckman. I also suspect that John is a brother of Christine Oldenburg Reuter, my 3rd great-grandmother. I would love to compare notes and trade information at some point if you are willing.

Re: Phyllis Jean Meek

Posted: 14 Jan 2013 12:10AM GMT
Candice - I think your mom went to school in Madison, Wisconsin with my dad. Please let me know. I have pictures and additional information.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions