Search for content in message boards

Elder John Parkers parents?

Elder John Parkers parents?

Posted: 6 Oct 2002 9:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Aug 2003 3:02AM GMT
Does anyone know who the parents of Elder John Parker who was killed 1836 in Limestone Co TX at Fort Parker masaccre are? Have seen that it was Nathanile Parker m. Ann Clayton, but some dispute that. Any help at all greatly appreciated.

Re: Elder John Parkers parents?

Posted: 16 Oct 2002 2:26PM GMT
Surnames: Parker
Hello, From what Ft Parker has on Elder John Parker, Nathaniel Parker and Ann Clayton are his parents. Also from other historical sources that are well documented this is the case.
I am updating Elder John Parker's descendants for Fort Parker and so if you are related, I would very much like to talk with you about your history. It seems that the Fort's descendant chart has not been updated in several years. I believe way over 15 years. So if you are related to Elder John Parker PLEASE contact me directly at compgenie@yahoo.com Thanks

Helen Parker

Posted: 17 Oct 2002 10:35PM GMT
John Parker, Elder, parents are : Nathaniel Parker & Ann Clayton.

Posted: 17 Oct 2002 10:55PM GMT
I'm not directly related to John Parker, but my g.g. grandparents are Sarah C. Wells, her mother is Phebe Parker, & her parents are Daniel Parker, Elder & Martha Patsey Dickerson. My g.mother Lucretia Graham is 4th cousin to Cynithia Ann Parker. I have some inf. on the Parker family.

Posted: 17 Oct 2002 11:20PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2006 1:53PM GMT
Surnames: Parker
I am interested in all information on the Parker family. I am trying to get the Parker Genealogy Chart updated for Fort Parker and I thought I had alot of information. I have come up with more on the internet then I had originally. If you could send me a ged file of your family, I will add your information to the chart.
Helen Parker
Compgenie@yahoo.com

Nancy Misenheimer (View posts)
Posted: 14 Dec 2004 9:13PM GMT
Can you give us the online address for the genealogy at Ft. Parker that everyone talks about. Thank you.

Posted: 18 Aug 2007 5:08AM GMT
Surnames: wells/parker
Hi There
I am sorta new to this but I think somehow I might be related to Phebe Parker and Samuel G. Wells. I got ahold of some old photos and in it there was one that said "To John Wilson Parker-These Are your Great Great Grandparents Mr and Mrs Wells"
-The question I need to know is how many children did they have and what their names and dates are.
If you have that I would be very greatful.You can e-mail me at THEKOESTERS@SBCGLOBAL.NET
Attachments:

Phebe Parker & Samuel G. Wells

Posted: 6 Aug 2010 7:26AM GMT
Surnames: PARKER, WELLS, HUNTER
I'm descended from Samuel's second wife, Lettie Mariah Garner.

Keith
http://genes.hunterfromtexas.com

Re: Phebe Parker & Samuel G. Wells

Posted: 17 Oct 2010 1:40AM GMT
Are yoyr Parker and Hunter from New York.

Re: Phebe Parker & Samuel G. Wells & Hunter Families

Posted: 18 Oct 2010 11:06AM GMT
Surnames: PARKER, WELLS, HUNTER
To the best of my knowledge the Parkers immigrated to Virginia then moved south eventually to Illinois for a time before coming to Texas.

I've only been able to trace my Hunters back to Tennessee (Thomas M. Hunter, Sr.). I don't know where they came from before that (yet).

Hope this helps.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions