Search for content in message boards

crosby family, Bear River Nova Scotia

crosby family, Bear River Nova Scotia

Posted: 8 Oct 2010 5:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for info on the Crosby family of Bear River N.S
Mother died young, had children, Jack, a daughter who married Oak Kaglar and living in Back Bay, N.B presently.
Trying to find mothers maiden name and family info on her, thanks

Re: crosby family, Bear River Nova Scotia

Posted: 23 Feb 2013 1:14AM GMT
I know this family well and have a lot of information on this line. My email address is wandr@nbnet.nb.ca . I would be happy to share.

Posted: 23 Feb 2013 1:35AM GMT
That would be the Frank Howard Crosby Family. He was born July 4, 1869 in Bear River and Married Harriett "Hattie" Maude Theriault on Sept 22, 1910 in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia. She was young, born June 25, 1894 in Morganville, Nova Scotia. They had 9 children Thomas Henry, Joseph Aulman, Emma May (My line), Eliza Maria "Minnie", Lewis Arthur "Jack", Elizabeth Amelia "Puss", Philip Francis, William Alfred "Bill", and Anna Josephine. Anna had married Otis "Oat" Calvin Kaglar. Emma married Octive Earl Leavitt and Minnie married Basil Lewell Leavitt (Octive's brother) so 2 sisters married 2 brothers. Contact me at wandr@nbnet.nb.ca and I can fill you in with whatever I have.

Posted: 27 Feb 2013 4:06PM GMT
Thanks for replying. I put this on here for Beth Kaglar, Anna and Oaks daughter.She doesn't have access to a computer. Maybe you could drop her a line or give her a call to fill in the gaps for her, or you can put it here and I can relay the information to her. I work with her in Blacks and we were talking about genealogy one day and she was interested in finding her roots.
Thanks
Debbie Leavitt
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions