Search for content in message boards

Lundie Genealogy

Lundie Genealogy

Dick Warnock (View posts)
Posted: 4 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: LUNDIE, MILNE
I'm seeking information on ANDERSON LUNDIE, son of WILLIAM LUNDIE and CHRISTINA A MILNE. ANDERSON LUNDIE was born in Arbroath in 1882. Any information would be appreciated.

Re: Lundie Genealogy

Don & Karen Herbert (View posts)
Posted: 27 Nov 2004 12:08AM GMT
Surnames: Lundie, Milne
Dear researcher,

My wifes Grand Father was Anderson's eldest brother, William Lundie b.1875 in Arbroath to William Lundie and Christina Miline. We have only just discovered this fact on researching the family, and would love to hear from you in relation to the above, with a view to filling in many blanks. We have retained a professional researcher in Scotland, and would be happy to share with you what we find.

Regards

Posted: 28 Apr 2007 1:30PM GMT
Surnames: Lundie
I have many Lundie's in My Family. The main Family is

John Anderson M; Janet Lundie 24 Oct 1834 in Saint Vigeans.

Posted: 21 Aug 2009 12:11PM GMT
Dear Researcher - Re Lundie - Anderson : Arbroath
Our Great Grandfather was David Lundie Anderson - married to Louisa Krasse, his father as far as we can assertain was John Anderson married to Janet Lundie.
Any further information would be greatly appreciated.
If this is your family as well we can tell you about our side of the family.

Posted: 22 Aug 2009 1:02PM GMT
Hi
I would be very interested in what information you have
on the Lundie family.I believe we have a connection.

Allan

Posted: 23 Aug 2009 9:13AM GMT
Alan

I hope this is of interest

Our Great Grandfather David Lundie Anderson was born St. Vigeans, Angus, Scotland and christened 16th. July 1840. His parents were John Anderson and Janet Lundie, he became a pioneer coffee planter in kandy, ceylon (sri lanka) and married Louisa Krasse his daughter was Isabella (our Grandmother) another child was Alexander who was killed in the great war (3.6.1918) his name is on the Arbroath war memorial. We have an address for Alec in Arbroath, David had other children and we can advise you of these in due course.

If you think that you are linked to this family please let us know and we will send you more information.

Terry

Posted: 23 Aug 2009 5:30PM GMT
Surnames: Anderson, Lundie
Hi:
John Anderson's Father was David Anderson my Third Great-
grandfather;Alexander Anderson b: 5 Apr 1816 in St.Vigeans
was john's brother,my second greatfather.You can contact
me direct at aanderson539@verizon.net

Posted: 13 Mar 2012 6:55PM GMT
Don and Karen Herbert,

Thank you for the 2004 response to my 1999 question. We have not been involved with genealogy for many years and only just saw your response.

My wife's mother is A. Dorathea Koch, daughter of Anderson Lundie and Erna (Fischer) Lundie. Dorathea is living (age 98 years) and has two living children.

We have some of information about the Lundie family and would be glad to share with you.

You may contact us via Ancestry or at our personal email address: rwarnock@warnocksolutions.com.

Karen and Dick Warnock

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions