Search for content in message boards

Cassidy WI

Cassidy WI

judy ripp (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 2002 10:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Has anyone done any research on the Cassidy family that was and is in the area west of Mil. WI? Thanks Judy

Re: Cassidy WI

Sean Welch (View posts)
Posted: 26 Feb 2002 10:03PM GMT
Surnames: Cassidy, Healy
I have a little info on Jane Cassidy Healy, and her sister Margaret Cassidy Harper. There are a few other siblings I have yet to confirm, but Jane was married in the 1860's to John Healy and they lived in Beaver Dam, Dodge County, Margaret was married to John Harper and the lived in the Woewonoc township, Juneau County. The Healy's are my cousins, and the Cassidy's are their cousins by their grandmother, Jane Cassidy Healy.

Sean Welch (View posts)
Posted: 26 Feb 2002 10:04PM GMT
Surnames: Cassidy, Healy, Harper
I have a little info on Jane Cassidy Healy, and her sister Margaret Cassidy Harper. There are a few other siblings I have yet to confirm, but Jane was married in the 1860's to John Healy and they lived in Beaver Dam, Dodge County, Margaret was married to John Harper and the lived in the Woewonoc township, Juneau County. The Healy's are my cousins, and the Cassidy's are their cousins by their grandmother, Jane Cassidy Healy.

judy ripp (View posts)
Posted: 27 Feb 2002 3:37PM GMT
I am interested in Sara Elizabeth Cassidy 7-4-1872- 6-4, 1953. She was from the Genessee area. Married Peter Lynch That is all I know about her. They had 6 children. thanks Judy

Sean welch (View posts)
Posted: 28 Feb 2002 6:34AM GMT
Surnames: Cassidy
I'm not sure, but I can look it up for you at the State Historical Library.

judy ripp (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 2002 3:54PM GMT
I tried to email you but it would not go thru so I will reply this way. Thank you very much for offering. If you should go there and have some extra time that would be nice but not necessary. I have several families going and the Cassidy family is not my big project just now. I am trying to get my Ripp book ready to print and it is a very large project. I hope to retire next year and then I will have time to go searching more. Thanks again and keep me in mind. Good luck with your search. Judy
ps would you give me your email please.

ANN CASSIDY (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2002 10:45PM GMT
MY NAME IS ANN CASSIDY I LIVE IN MILWAUKEE WAS BORN HERE I AM LOOKING FOR FAMILY OF MY FATHER DENNIS K CASSIDY I HAVE NEVER MEET HIM IF YOU CAN HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW

judy ripp (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2002 11:11PM GMT
Sorry I do not have that info. I am just starting to gather family info. Good luck judy

amanda cassidy (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jul 2002 9:07AM GMT
hi there anne
my father was james cassidy originally fromscotland i dont think we are related
but hope you find something of value soon

amanda

Cassidy family Milwaukee Wisconsin

Posted: 19 Apr 2013 2:52AM GMT
I'm looking for more information about Frances Cassidy born about 1904. She married Edward Wales. Census says she was born in Wisconsin. They lived in Milwaukee on West State Street. The 1940 census shows children Mary, Edward, and Roberta.

Thanks!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic