Search for content in message boards

Texas Carroll birthdate help

Texas Carroll birthdate help

Posted: 9 Jan 2009 2:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Carroll
I have a Dennis Carroll and Nancy Waggoner who had several children; one of them being Jacob Carroll. Jacob married Mahala Williamson and they had several children including Drury D. Carroll. Drury D. Carroll married Martha J. Miller and they had several children including William Dennis Carroll. William Dennis married Annis Whit(t)aker and they had several children. HOWEVER, all the info I have on William Dennis and Annis shows the children's birthdates are before the parent's birthdates. I have death certificates of most of these families and I am positive I have the right families. All parents match 100% to what I had already found.

Any help is greatly appreciated. If you have the same family line, I would love to compare what you have.

Re: Texas Carroll birthdate help

Posted: 9 Nov 2012 1:05AM GMT
Annis Melvina Whitaker Carrol (b. 1851 Upshur Co., TX; d. 1951 Coryell Co., TX) married William Dennis Carroll (1844-1920 TX). She was the daughter of Lucy Jane Jackson Whitaker Patterson (1836-1878 TX) and Peter Whitaker. I'm happy to share the information I have acquired. Please contact me at sccdavis@yahoo.com

Re: Texas Carroll birthdate help

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 2:52PM GMT
Edited: 10 Nov 2012 2:54PM GMT
I know the Carrols that I am looking for , were born in VA to Lucille Carroll. She gave 3 of her children 2 girls and 1 boy either to family or people in Texas. These children were born in Va about 1934 .
per page

Find a board about a specific topic