Search for content in message boards

Daniel James, Sarah, Samuel, Laura, Walter, John, Charles and Harrison TURNER

Daniel James, Sarah, Samuel, Laura, Walter, John, Charles and Harrison TURNER

Posted: 4 Aug 2005 7:56AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: TURNER, BEVANS
Am looking for information regarding Daniel James Turner b. 1844 in Ohio; his wife was Sarah Elizabeth Bevans born 1835. Before being married to Daniel or DJ Turner in 1868 she was married to John Turner. It seems he died during the Civil War. Sarah and John had sons Charles born in 1856, Harrison who was born 1858, Walter born 1860 and John born 1861. After Sarah married Daniel in 1868 together they had the following children: Margaret Elizabeth born 1-20-1869; Laura Elizabeth born 8-21-1871 and died 10-8-1875 and finally Samuel James (my g. grandfather) born 5-16-1875. I know this family lived first in Greasy Ridge, Mason Township Lawrence County and were also in Windsor Twp in Lawrence County. I do not have any information on Daniels family and am trying to press back in. Would love to exchange info.

Re: Daniel James, Sarah, Samuel, Laura, Walter, John, Charles and Harrison TURNER

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 1:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi!
Do you have any documentation of Sarah's first Turner marriage?

Daniel J Turner died in 1899 and is buried at the Union Chapel Cemetery in Lawrence County, Ohio and their daughter Laura is there also. I have pictures of their headstones although the picture of Laura's is not readable.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic