Farmer;
Sec. 21;
P.O. Milledgeville;
Born Somerset Co., Pa., July 1, 1852;
Lived there 17 years, and came to Carroll Co. with parents, April 29, 1869;
Engaged in farming and stock raising - owns 223 acres land;
Married Miss Lizzie Lichty, from Somerset Co., Pa., July 6, 1873;
They have one daughter, born Aug. 8, 1877;
Mrs. Mary Lichty was born Somerset Co., Pa., and she married Solomon Lichty, from same place, Oct. 10, 1844;
They came to this Co., 1856;
They had seven children, five sons and two daughters.

Solomon Lichty

John Lichty (View posts)
Posted: 2 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Edited: 13 Nov 2004 4:55AM GMT
Surnames: LICHTY
Happy to find information on Solomon Lichty from the History of Carroll County, IL. as publiched by H.I am Solomon Lichty's great great grandson. Have been working on the Lichty family history. Have numerous photos
and articles regarding this family. Solomon Lichty's widow
is buried at the Silver Creek Cemetery, Falls City, NE. next to her son Samuel and her son John Albert. Also have family photos of other Lichty family members.
Posted: 16 Aug 2001 4:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Oct 2005 3:59AM GMT
Surnames: LICHTY, LEVERS
Does you Lichty line include Elizabeth Lichty who married William Levers? She was born in 1793 in Pa and died in 1873 in Ohio.

Lichty family

Posted: 14 Sep 2001 12:09AM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
Edited: 13 Nov 2004 4:57AM GMT
Are you originally from Lanark, IL? If so good to find your name. I am back in Lanark. Mom and Dad are doing very well considering. Where is your Grandpa buried?
Jane

Abraham Levers

Michal Baker (Levers) (View posts)
Posted: 12 Oct 2001 5:53PM GMT
Edited: 13 Nov 2004 4:56AM GMT
Surnames: Levers, Boreman
I've just started searching my family tree for my children. I have gotten back as far as Abraham Levers who came from Switzerland. I'm approx. the 7-8 generation of Levers. I would be interested in knowing what you have found and would be glad to send what I have.

Re: Carroll Co. History of 1878

micky (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2001 1:26AM GMT
Have you come across a Samuel Lichty married to Ann Miller.
They had a daughter Agnes Percilla Lichty who married Thomas Franklin Ogier. I am finding a lot of Samuel's but none being married to Ann Miller. The only info I have on them is that Samuel was from PA and Ann from Scottland.
Thanks

Eisenbise family

Posted: 6 Dec 2001 4:45AM GMT
Edited: 13 Nov 2004 5:01AM GMT
Hello-
I was doing some research on my greatgrandmother's line and saw your message. We are probably distant cousins.
My grandmother was Ethel Eisenbise who married John W. Garrison and live in Rockford. Her father was Peter Eisenbise.
I am looking for information on Peter's spouse. Any chance you could do a lookup for me sometime?

David Mothkovich
409 River Park Road
Loves Park, Il 61111

dave9759@juno.com

Re: Eisenbise family

Posted: 6 Dec 2001 4:53AM GMT
Edited: 13 Nov 2004 5:02AM GMT
I sure will, what do you want?

Re: Eisenbise family

Posted: 6 Dec 2001 5:38AM GMT
Edited: 20 Jun 2005 4:17AM GMT
I want to find out information about Peter Eisenbises wife - Jennie Miller. I found out her name from the Il. State online marriage index. I would like to find out her vital statistics if your have a way to find out... birth year, place death, etc.
Where is she buried?

By the way since you are probably a distant cousing feel free to email me directly.

Dave9759@juno.com

I am 42 years old, married to a wonderful gal - Jeri 36, and we have a 9 mos. old baby boy. We were over in Lanark a couple years ago at Tuck away retreat just west of town.
Dave
Attachments:
per page

Find a board about a specific topic