Search for content in message boards

Daniels family history

Daniels family history

Posted: 15 Apr 2010 5:59AM GMT
Classification: Query
I have just begun researching my family history in the hope that I can find where the Native American Ancestory came into the family. I suspect it came in with my great grandmother Florence "Flossie" (Daniels) Paske. Her family originally came from Brodhead Wisconsin but settled in/near Earl Wisconsin. I would appreciate any help!! my email is: pnems@yahoo.com

Re: Daniels family history

Posted: 17 Apr 2010 5:31PM GMT
Can you provide any other information, such as parents' names or Flossie's birthday/death day?

Posted: 20 Apr 2010 3:29AM GMT
Yes I can! Flossie(Florence) was born on Feb. 2, 1893 in Brodhead Wisconsin, she died March 24, 1930 in Solon Springs, Wisconsin. She died from bad teeth, can you even imagine?!! Her parents were John and Alvira(sometimes spelled Elvira) Daniels. Thanks for your help!

Posted: 23 Apr 2010 9:39PM GMT
Surnames: Daniels, Williams
I found a John Daniels born 1864 IL and died Nov.16, 1936 in Earl Cemetery, Springbrook, WI and it lists him married to a Alvira Williams(born April 1869 WI, d.1943) on May 3 1884 in Green, WI. John's father is listed as Albert Abraham Daniels and the mother as Lavinnia O'Hara(born 1842 Ireland). I found the info. at
http:// www.familysearch.org
Hope it may be a lead for you. I'm not related, just like to dabble in any genealogy.Carol

Posted: 19 Oct 2012 3:35AM GMT
Surnames: Daniels, Witter, O'Hara, Williams, Pease, Nipple
Rumor has it that the Native American ancestry came through Flossie's aunt Abi who was allegedly adopted, but we've not been able to substantiate it. Flossie also has a sister named Abi. The NA does come through the Daniels line, we just haven't figured out who and how, yet.

Flossie had 11 other brothers and sisters. We're descended from Flossie's sister Vinnie (Minnie).

Albert Abraham Daniels parents were George Washington Daniels and Margaret Martha Pease.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions