Search for content in message boards

James Martin Hendrix of Arkansas

James Martin Hendrix of Arkansas

Jim B. Hendrix (View posts)
Posted: 6 Oct 2000 8:33AM GMT
My father James Martin Hendrix was born in Arkansas. I am trying to determine the names of his parents, my grandparents. I would also like to communicate with any relatives.

Reply to Jim B Hendrix

Angiee Mitchell (View posts)
Posted: 9 Oct 2000 10:31PM GMT
Hi, I saw your message and I am from AR. My mothers maiden name is Hendrix and they are from southern Ar. I am not sure from what city but they did live in Texarkana before they died. My mother would know more info. Some of their names were Wilma Faye, Vernon, Alpha Faye and Collis. Where are your family from in AR?

Hendrix family

Jim B. Hendrix (View posts)
Posted: 10 Oct 2000 6:22AM GMT
Thank you for replying. I think my father was born in Van Buren. His family left Arkansas when he was small and moved to Ill. I do not know if my Grandfather had brothers or sisters. I think my grandfather’s name was James Thomas Hendrix. My grandmother’s maiden name was Mautz and I remember her speaking of her sisters. There don’t seem to be many Hendrix’s and being from Ark. I imagine we all could be traced back to a common root.

Hendrix south Arkansas

Walter Harrison (View posts)
Posted: 13 Oct 2000 10:23PM GMT
Do you know the county they were from? Was it around Cleveland County, possibly Grant, Jefferson, Bradley, Dallas, or Lincoln.

Hendrix Family: South Arkansas

Angiee Mitchell (View posts)
Posted: 14 Oct 2000 7:50AM GMT
Hi, I am not sure what county. The cities were Bodcaw and Waldo, they are not far from Hope Arkansas. Bye

hendrixs of south arkansas

cheri (View posts)
Posted: 12 May 2001 5:26AM GMT
we are from south arkansas but it was lee,co. monroe,co. we would like to here from you with the names you have and we will give you our names we have thank you james hendrix

sue hendricks

Posted: 19 May 2001 4:35AM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 4:58PM GMT
did you guys have a sue hendricks in your lineage. thankyou charlotte

sue

cheri (View posts)
Posted: 20 May 2001 9:06AM GMT
we have not gone very far in our tree .we would love some help

Hendrix in Arkansas

Posted: 22 May 2001 4:06PM GMT
Edited: 5 Jul 2001 3:57PM GMT
Check out the Hendrix Family tree on Ancestry.com Under Bud Hendrix...Looking for info on Foster Hendrix, or Forster

Re: Hendrix family/mautz

Posted: 23 Jun 2001 4:21AM GMT
Surnames: MAUTZ , HENDERSON
i'm interested in your grandmother who's maiden name was mautz. you mentioned she had sisters. do you know their names? i'm searching for GERTRUDE MAUTZ she was married to ROY HENDERSON in kansas 1900 -1905 but one of her children was born in arkansas. i know gertrudes mother's name was AMANDA..
trying to find fathers name and place of birth.

thanks susie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions