1) I descend from Angus Johnston who married married Mary MacIntyre, 1790, Lagavulin, Islay, and had daughter Catherine Johnston 1791, Lagavulin. Based on a death cert, they also had a daughter Mary Johnston, possibly the one born at Taicarmagan 1794. An Angus Johnston also had Peter and Neil in 1800 and 1803 at Ballynaughton More. Since this is close to Lagavulin, they are probably sons of the same Angus. Angus' daughter Catherine Johnston married Lachlan MacEachan and continued to live and have children at Lagavulin and Ardbeg, and later lived at Ballygrant (all locations of distilleries).
2) In 1841 there was an Angus Johnston living in Port Ellen, born abt 1771. He is living with a Mary, a Margaret, and a Euphemia (Birth places and relationships not included that year).
3) On the Lagavulin distillery wall is a headstone of an Angus Johnston (abt 1756-1836), said to be family of John Johnston, distiller at Lagavulin who also died in 1836.
4) Buried at Kilnaughton is a John Johnston (abt 1744-1824) of Tallant, said to be father of an Angus, Donald, and William.
5) Buried at Killarrow graveyard is an Angus Johnston of Tallant, (abt 1791-1833), said to be married to Cath Campbell. (I'm guessing this one, #5, is too young to be the son of #4, but may be a grandson, but don't know.)
Can anyone give me any more information that can help me sort out these Angus Johnstons? Parent or spouse names, etc?
Thank you very much!