Search for content in message boards

Jack Mc Call Obituary please

Jack Mc Call Obituary please

Posted: 1 Apr 2013 3:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McCall
looking for an obituary for Jack Mc Call all I have is the month and year of his death May 1986 and that he died in Twin Falls Idaho. Thank you for your time and help.

Re: Jack Mc Call Obituary please

Posted: 4 Jun 2013 9:45PM GMT
The online index of the Twin Falls newspapers does not show anything - since you apparently got your information from the SSDI, realize that the reference to Twin Falls says that his last residence was there, not necessarily that he died or was buried there. If I get a chance, I'll look at 1985-86 Twin Falls City and Telephone Directories. John

Posted: 6 Jun 2013 2:12AM GMT
Thank you I will do so more checking.

Posted: 6 Jun 2013 2:32AM GMT
Surnames: McCall
Today at the Idaho History Center, I looked through the Twin Falls Times-News for the month and found no obituaries for Jack McCall. That agrees with the online index. I did see in the 1986 Twin Falls Polk City Directory listings for J. C. McCall - retired - 203 Crestview and Jack C. McCall, Jr. - wife Donna B. - v-p Dunford, Moore & Assoc. The 1987 City Directory lists Jack C. McCall, Jr. and Donna B. McCall. I surmise that Jack C. McCall, Sr. is the one you are seeking? Jack C. McCall, Jr. is currently in Twin Falls, per online telephone directories - contacting him may be your easiest source for info.
John

Posted: 6 Jun 2013 4:40AM GMT
Yes, Thank you

Posted: 6 Jun 2013 7:27PM GMT
Okay did more ck'n and found he died in New Mexico but was buried in Idaho. Thanks for your help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions