Search for content in message boards

Rueben Alexander

Rueben Alexander

Ron Alexander (View posts)
Posted: 2 Apr 2000 9:21PM GMT
Can anyone Help! We are searching for a Rueben Alexander born 1825-1829,Possible Tenn or No.Carolina.The 1870 census for Missouri.Says father N.C.,mother Ky.He married Elizajane Looney in Missouri Dec1846.They had one son Antheny born March1846.They had other children in Dallas Co Missouri.We have seach for Death Records in Mo.Birth Records in these states.It's been a road block.This is my G-Ggrand father.We are interested in any infromation.Thank you

James Alexander-Plamer Springs VA.

Posted: 9 Apr 2000 9:32AM GMT
Edited: 9 Jul 2001 5:55PM GMT
If anyone have information concering this linkage of the Alexander Family please E~Mail me at User837043@AOL.COM

James Alexander is the son of Henry Alexander. James was born in 1839. He married Dora Alexander and lived in Plamer Springs VA. Henry is my greatgreatgrandfather and James is my greatgrandfather. James and Dora Alexander 11 children. One of his daughters who's name is Cornelia is my grandmother.

Hope to hear from somone soon!!!

Migration

James Alexander (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2000 6:18PM GMT
Could one of those 11 children have migrated to
Atlanta, TX? My grandfather James Cosper Alexander
b. abt. 1900. My father, Alex Cosper b. 1921.

Thanks, Chris Oswalt (nee Alexander)
Posted: 13 Apr 2000 10:56PM GMT
Edited: 9 Jul 2001 5:55PM GMT
Sorry, some of the 11 children came to NYC. Others stayed in Virginia, and others went to other state But none lived in Atlanta.

Reuben Alexander

Posted: 20 May 2000 4:53PM GMT
Edited: 5 Jul 2001 6:43PM GMT
My great grandmother was Nancy Jane Alexander Humphries. She had a brother named Reuben Fletcher Alexander ,born 1-15-1830, they were the children of John Harrison Alexander and Zerinah West Jackson.I have the references if you are interested.

Reuben Alexander

Posted: 21 Jun 2000 8:15AM GMT
Edited: 28 Jul 2001 2:59AM GMT
Please contact me regarding Reuben.
Jandbill@aol.com (case sensitive)

Re: Rueben Alexander

Posted: 25 Jul 2001 1:10PM GMT
Edited: 19 Nov 2003 3:01AM GMT
Surnames: Alexander
Looking for info on Rueben Alexander and wife Elizabeth found on 1850 Warren Co MS census.

Re: James Alexander-Plamer Springs VA.

Posted: 20 Aug 2002 11:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Alexander
Hi my name is Terie was your James Alexander or any of the family around Michigan?email me at concretecritters@torchlake.com thanck you for your time
Terie

Posted: 10 Jan 2004 10:27AM GMT
Edited: 14 Aug 2004 4:28PM GMT
Surnames: Alexander, Brickley, Brickly, Jones, Pugh
I have a James Alexander who was in Palmer Springs, Mecklenburg, Virginia from 1870 to 1910.He was born 1850 his father was Henry Alexander and mother Milly. James was married to Dora who had 14 children 10 living in 1900. Some of the children are Mary, Eliza, Washington, Avery, Logan, James,Billa, Cleveland and Lilly. James later raised his grandchildren Mary, Edward, William and Logan Brickley. Could this be the same family?

Posted: 25 Feb 2013 2:29AM GMT
I was very excited to read this post. Recently, I've been trying find history on my family and came up with some of the names mentioned in your post. My grandmother's name is Carrie Wright, her mother's name was Willie Wright (nee Alexander) and her mother's name was Eliza Alexander. My grandmother's eldest sister's name is Mary Eliza, born in 1910 and still reside in Palmer Springs. They also have a sister Cornelia who may have been named after one of the person's in your post. I believe that Dora Alexander is my greatgreat grandmother's mother. They were all born in Palmer Springs, Va which is were we vistit every year for our family reunion for as long as I can remember. My mother, was raised by her grandmother Willie Wright (nee Alexander) and came to NY to live with her mother Carrie after Willie deceased. My grandmother and her two sisters Nannie Louise and Gertude moved to NY sometime in the 50's and have been her ever since. We are in Mt. Vernon, NY. I would love to share information and know if we are related. I started this search after one of my dear friends searched her family history and found that she is a decendant of Sally Hemings and President Thomas Jefferson.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic