Search for content in message boards

JEWELL family

JEWELL family

Robert Jewell (View posts)
Posted: 25 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: JEWELL
I have available a cross-indexed tabulation of all the indexed JEWELLs in the 1850 census. I'd be glad to look up individuals or localities and e-mail the data to you.
I'd also be happy to receive info about additional families who were not indexed in that census.

Robert

census lookups

Peggy Jewell Holstine (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Jewell
Robert, Thank you so much for the prompt reply. Your listing of the Jewells I asked for was more than complete, and yes, they all were related. I do hope I can return the favor someday.
Peggy

Jewell

Henry L. McMahan, Jr. (View posts)
Posted: 12 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Jewell, Hiser, McMahan, Kidd
Looking for parents of Robert Jewell married Elizabeth Hiser, dau. of John C. & Sarah (Fancher) Hiser. Lived in Barren County, KY. Born 1794 d. 1837 My 4th great grandfather. Always run into a big stump, looking for Robert Jewell.
Thanks in advance.

Henry

Thomas Ashley Jewell

Diana Flanary (View posts)
Posted: 12 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT

Augustine Jewell

Stacy Smith (View posts)
Posted: 8 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
I hope that you might be able to help me in some way. I have some information regarding Augustine Jewell but I am at a point of who his parents were and if he had any brothers or sisters. If you could help I would appreciate it very much.

Stacy Smith

Ezekiel & James DeLoss

GAIL ALFARO (View posts)
Posted: 21 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Jewell, Brown, Smith
Robert
Sure hope you can help us out.
Trying to find the parents of the following Jewells.

Ezekiel born nov 6th 1787, died dec 31 1851.
Married Rhoda Brown June 30th 1807 parents Holsey & Loretta Brown(born sept 30 1789).

James Deloss Jewell married Jane Smith (fathers name John Smith).
Thanks for your help.

Robert Jewell

Robert L. Jewell (View posts)
Posted: 22 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Jewell
Henry,where was your Robert born? Do you know of any siblings? Is there a Benson Jewell (possibly brother)in your line?

I have unconfirmed info that the father of my Robert R. Jewell was Benson Jewell b. 1789 Va. Benson is in Barren Co. 1830 census. Robert R. was still there with family in 1850 census.

JEWELLS

Heather Jewell Muncey (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Hi: I DON'T THINK YOU CAN HELP ME BUT I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR MY GGGRANDPARENTS FOR MANY YEARS. I DO KNOW FOR SURE MY GGGRANDFATHER WAS JAMES JEWELL WHO WAS BORN IN DEVON, ENGLAND CIRCA 1821. HE HAD A BROTHER THOMAS AND A SISTER WHOM I DON'T KNOW THE NAME. MY G GRANDFATHER LEFT ENGLAND FOR CANADA CIRCA 1841. HIS BROTHER THOMAS LEFT ENGLAND A FEW YEARS LATER SO I DON'T BELIEVE THEY WOULD BE ON THE 1851 CENSUS. I DO KNOW MYGGGRANDFATHER WAS MARRIED TWICE AND MY GGRANDFATHER DIDN'T GET ALONG WITH HIS STEP-MOTHER SO HE TOOK HIS SISTER TO LIVE WITH AN AUNT IN ENGLAND. I AM ALSO SEARCHING FOR A LETITIA WALLIS WHO WAS ON THE 1881 CENSUS AS HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD IN WHITECHAPEL, LONDON. LIVING WITH HER WAS HANNAH JEWELL AGE 50 BORN IN WELLINGTON, SOMERSET. ALSO A WILLLIAM JEWELL MARRIED TO ELLEN JEWELL IN THE 1881 CENSUS BORN IN WELLINGTON, SOMERSET. I KNOW THEY ARE ALL CONNECTED TO ME BUT CANNOT FIND OUT HOW.THE FIRST JEWELL OF OUR ANCESTORS TO COME TO CANADA WAS MY GGRANDFATHER JAMES. BEST REGARDS HEATHER MUNCEY

new e-mail address

Peggy Jewell Holstine (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Jewell, Dool, Monteith, Mitcham, McCormick, Rector, Schultz, Eggert
Greetings JEWELL cousins:
I have a new e-mail address with Yahoo
peggy_holstine@yahoo.com

Thanks and happy hunting!

JEWELL - Change of e-mail address

Robert Jewell (View posts)
Posted: 23 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
I am now at megapod@hotmail.com. The hctc address is defunct. I am still available for queries from the 1850 census.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic