Search for content in message boards

Dumoulin/Miller

Dumoulin/Miller

Posted: 20 Jan 2002 5:23AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Apr 2002 3:54AM GMT
I am searching for the following names:
FLORA DUMOULIN/MILLER married LOUIS ROBINSON and after his death married LEVI ST JEAN/ST JOHN.

LOUIS ROBINSON married as his first wife SOPHIA ANNE SEGUIN.

MARY DUMOULIN/MILLER married AKIN (ETIENNE) ROBINSON.

There is a possibility that FLORA and MARY were sisters but at the same time another possibility is the LOUIS and AKIN(ETIENNE) were father and son.

I would greatly appreciate anyones help with this matter.

Bob Sweetlove

Re: Dumoulin/Miller

Posted: 25 Jan 2002 12:51AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jan 2002 12:59AM GMT
Edward Robinson was born in 1869 and died Aug 2 1948. He married Victoria St-Jean Oct 1 1894.Their daughter Mary Louise Margret Robinson was my grandmother.

Etienne "Aikin" Robinson was born May18 1870. and died Dec 9th 1945. He married Mary (Dumoulin) Miller on March 16, 1889. Joseph Robinson was their son nicked name Red Joe.

Alexander Willam Robinson my grandmother's brother had his surname legally changed to "Robertson " in the late 1950's

Posted: 25 Jan 2002 12:57AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jan 2002 12:59AM GMT
All the names you are asking about I have. I'm just trying to figure out how to read it all. My cousin Rusty Robinson gave me the info. 9 generations. I'm new at all this. I was searching my dad's family history, Seguin's . and found my mom's when I read your posts. Let me know what you have.

Posted: 26 Jan 2002 6:40PM GMT
Edited: 9 Jun 2006 1:03AM GMT
Diane, I was surfing the Glengarry board and saw the name Saey. This name comes into my family, through a James Saey married an Eileen MacDonald, any connection?

Posted: 26 Jan 2002 6:42PM GMT
Diane, I was surfing the Glengarry board and saw the name Saey. This name comes into my family, through a James Saey married an Eileen MacDonald, any connection?

Diane Seay (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jan 2002 9:15PM GMT
Surnames: Seay
Yes they are. James and Eileen are my husbands aunt and uncle. They have 2 sons Paul and Tony. Uncle Jim and Aunt Eileen live in Hawksbury. My father-in-law Ron Seay is James brother.Aunt Eileen's maiden name is MacDonald, everyone calls her Mac. That is so cool. aybe we can share some information. Thanks for e-mailing me. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Diane

Posted: 26 Jan 2002 10:16PM GMT
Hi Diane, I'd be more than happy to exchange information with you, just send me your e-mail address. It looks like Eileen MacDonald Saey and I are relatives. Harriet McCormick Dever and my father were first cousins.

Joan

Posted: 27 Jan 2002 2:40AM GMT
Edited: 7 Feb 2002 4:55AM GMT
Hi Joan
Sure my e-mail address is steel@mgl.ca If you would like I will give Eileen the info. I really don't know anything about the MacDonald side, but Eileen most definately will. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Take care.

Diane seay

Posted: 28 Jan 2002 2:40AM GMT
Edited: 7 Feb 2002 4:55AM GMT
Hi Joan
I was talking to my Father-in-law lastnight and mentioned Harriett Dever's name. He knew her very well. He also mentioned Mildred Dever who was a teacher in Alexandria and that she is 90 now. He then told me Mildred was at his party last summer we had for him.and she was sitting with us. I asked my father-in -law to tell Aunt Eillen. Can I pass your e-mail address to her? Looking forward to hearing back. Take care.

Diane

Posted: 22 Mar 2002 6:42AM GMT
Edited: 1 May 2002 1:11AM GMT
Surnames: Fairbanks, Barnes
Do you have a Barnes in your family? My great-grandmother was Jewel Evelyn Dumoulin, of Essex.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic