Search for content in message boards

Emma Suhr Robert Kief

Emma Suhr Robert Kief

Posted: 12 Nov 2011 7:59AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kief Suhr
I am looking for information for my cousin Robert Kief
who was married to Emma Suhr.They lived in Princeton,
New Jersey. Robert died in 1966 and Emma in 1977.

Re: Emma Suhr Robert Kief

Posted: 12 Nov 2011 11:58PM GMT
What type of information do you seek? There is census, military, and Soc. Sec. information here on Ancestry for both of these people, which is a good start.

Posted: 22 Nov 2011 10:09PM GMT
Hi Karen,

Since they did not have any children I was hoping that
a relation of Emma Suhr would have a picture of them
and I would be able to obtain it.
Thank you for your response

Posted: 22 Nov 2011 11:31PM GMT
Surnames: Suhr
Did Emma have relatives here in northern Wisconsin? If you provide some further information, perhaps we can help you make a connection.

Posted: 22 Nov 2011 11:31PM GMT
Surnames: Suhr
Did Emma have relatives here in northern Wisconsin? If you provide some further information, perhaps we can help you make a connection.

Posted: 27 Nov 2011 7:47PM GMT
Hi Karen,

As far as I can tell the Suhr's I am looking for stayed
in the NYC area.

Thank you very much for your help,
George

Posted: 24 Aug 2014 7:59PM GMT
Hi,
Emma Kief was my great aunt on my mother's side. My mom was very close to her. She was one of 13 or 14 children. My grandmother was her sister. As a child, I spent a lot of my summer vacations at her home in Princeton. My Uncle Rob passed away the year that I was born, so I never met him. They did not have children. According to my mom, they originally lived in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. Their home (which was supposed to be quite nice) was torn down to make way for one of the approaches to the Verrazano Bridge. They built a house on Mercer Rd (or street) in Princeton, NJ. I remember that they lived on the same street as Albert Einstein. Rob was an engineer. I am sure my mother knows the name of the company he worked for and what he did. I would guess that he was quite successful. They were quite comfortable and if I remember, generous to Princeton University, their church and the YMCA. Earlier this summer I went and saw their house when I was in Princeton. The house looks exactly the same (I actually took a photo).
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions