Search for content in message boards

Martha Allen, Henry Co, Ia

Martha Allen, Henry Co, Ia

Posted: 24 Feb 2002 2:32AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Mar 2002 12:22AM GMT
Surnames: Allen Miller Dunn
I would appreciate any help on Martha Allen born about 1827 in either North Carolina or Indiana. She married Henry H. Miller 14 October 1847 in Henry County, Iowa. Both died about 1854 in Mahaska County, Iowa, leaving four small children. Siblings of Martha Allen are Samuel, Mary Ellen, Solomon, and Nancy. Thank you for any help

Re: Martha Allen, Henry Co, Ia

Posted: 27 Nov 2012 12:10AM GMT
Hope your still out there. I'm looking for info on a Solomon Allen. Living in and near the Mahaska area. Do you have birth years? Thank you for any help.

Posted: 27 Nov 2012 7:51PM GMT
I'm still here. Sorry but I don't know anything about Solomon. Martha Allen and her husband Henry H. Miller are my 2-great grandparents. It has been several years back that I found that Solomon was connected to Martha and I didn't record where. Martha Allen and Henry H. Miller have been very hard for me find anything about. They married in 1847 in Henry County, Iowa and both died about 1854 leaving four small children. They were raised by a sister to Martha named Mary and she married Samuel Armstrong. If you have anyting on the Allen family, please let me know.

Posted: 8 Dec 2012 6:50PM GMT
Solomon Allen is my 2nd great grandfather as well. He was born about 1831. He is next to impossible to trace. I have been working on him for some time now. He married Emily Jane Ealy in 1853 and as far as we know, they only had one child, John Thomas my great grandfather. Pretty much my Allen line stops here. I have been unable to find any absolute proof of Solomon's parents.
I am happy to share my Allen info with you if you think it might help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions