Search for content in message boards

Beasley/Coomer Family of N. C. and Va. - Lucy Beasley marr William Coomer of Stokes Co. NC

Beasley/Coomer Family of N. C. and Va. - Lucy Beasley marr William Coomer of Stokes Co. NC

Pat Uffenorde (View posts)
Posted: 23 Feb 2001 11:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Mar 2005 11:43PM GMT
Surnames: Beasley, Coomer
I have a Lucy Beasley who married William Coomer of Stokes Co., N. C. They had as children : Williamson, Perrison, Benjamin, Jesse and Nancy. The family later moved to Lee co., Va.

Is anyone out there working on this same family lines?

Re: Beasley/Coomer Family of N. C. and Va. - Perrison side of family

Posted: 13 Aug 2001 8:24PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Edited: 17 Mar 2005 11:43PM GMT
Surnames: Perrison
Working on Perrison side of the family. His son Riley was my ggrandfather on my dad side of the family, and his son Andrew Jackson was my gggrandfather on my mothers side of the family.

Re: Beasley/Coomer Family of N. C. and Va. - Nancy Coomer marr Frederick Gowen?

Posted: 31 Aug 2001 7:49PM GMT
Edited: 17 Mar 2005 11:44PM GMT
Surnames: Coomer, Gowen
Can you tell me if the Nancy you have in your Coomers was married to a Fredrick Gowen.They lived in Gibson Co.In. They had been in Stokes Co. N.C. then in Lee Co. Va.They were in Adair Co. Ky. before they went to In.

Re: Beasley/Coomer Family of N. C. and Va.

Posted: 22 May 2003 10:03PM GMT
I am descended from this family as well. feel free to contact me at juliedeuble@adelphia.net

Re: Beasley/Coomer Family of N. C. and Va.

Posted: 20 Jun 2007 1:59PM GMT
Surnames: Beasley, Whitaker, Coomer
Lucy Beasley had a son Jesse that married an Elizabeth Whitaker .Do you have any information on this family?I also have a Mark Whitaker that married a Caty Coomer.they were all married in Pulaski county,Kentucky.I've followed Jesse and Elizabeth to Adair County,Kentucky.Any info you can share will be great.JoAnn
per page

Find a board about a specific topic