Search for content in message boards

Cressy, Tracy

Cressy, Tracy

James Cressy (View posts)
Posted: 10 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cressy, Tracey, Tracy, Staples, Mills, Webster
Any and all information concerning these members of my Family. Penobscot County, cities of Bangor, Brewer and Holton.

I have information for anyone concerning my relatives.

Thank you.

Mark Webster

Joyce Webster Owings (View posts)
Posted: 30 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Webster, Fiske
I have listed under my geneology Mark Webster (b. 1809, m. Sept. 16, 1835 in Penobscot, d. 1895) who married Louise Fiske (b. 1792, d. 1873). (The Fiske is and was the middle name of many Websters.)

Because my parents were only children, I really am stumped!

Cressy>Minnesota
Elizabeth Meister Parker (View posts)

Posted: 4 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Cressy, Weaver, Morehouse, Merrill, Blakeborough, Dean, Abel, Jobes
I'm wondering that you can tell me about the Cressy family. I've recently come across the name in Anoka, Anoka County, Minnesota in relationship to my Weaver/Morehouse research. A Leroy/Laroy/Lasvig Cressy was living in Anoka County and married Mary Christie Doe, widow of Broadstreet Doe. Mary who was from Corith?,Maine came to Minnesota with her daughter Sadie J Doe. Mary was born 1829.

Webster

Jim Cressy (View posts)
Posted: 4 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Webster, Tracy, Cressy
Anderw Webester abt 1807 married Mary Hill. Married in Castine, Me Children Joan Webster born May 18, 1838 in Castine Me.

Hope this helped

Cressy
Elizabeth Parker (View posts)

Posted: 7 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Cressy, Morehouse, Weaver, Merrill, Trask, Dean
The Leroy/Lasvig Cressy was born 1845 and arrived in Minnesota about 1865 from what I can tell.
Mary Christie was born 1829 in Corith, Maine and her daughter Sadie J Doe was born 1853. They came to Minnesota about 1860. I hope this helps. If not, please let me know and I will try to find some more info here.

Cressy Family

Jim Cressy (View posts)
Posted: 7 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Cressy
I have developed my family history to 1801. I will check. What time frame are you specifically looking for?

Re: Mark Webster

Posted: 1 Feb 2013 4:08PM GMT
i HAVE TRACED THE wEBSTER DOWN TO ME. gIVE ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AND i'LL FORWARD THE INFO. bY THE WAY, MY PARENTS WERE ONLY CHILDREN--MAKES LIFE HARD TO TRACK DOWN.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions