Search for content in message boards

Almira May Baird

Almira May Baird

Posted: 8 May 2001 3:18PM GMT
Edited: 7 Aug 2001 1:24AM GMT
I am looking for information on Almira May Baird. She first married Allen G. Matteson, then James W. Black, then Thomas Joseph. Dora Almira Matteson was Almira's first daughter. She also had a daughter named Azelia Black.

Re: Almira May Baird

Heather Walker (View posts)
Posted: 26 Sep 2002 10:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
I just found some new information. According to 1850 US census: Michigan, St Joseph, Leonidas; Phillip Baird 43, Hannah Baird, 36, Alexander Baird, 18, Almira Baird 8, Amanda Baird, 12 and James A Baird. Everyone was born in New York except James, he was born in MI. Please email if you have any information on this family. Thanks, Heather

Posted: 13 Dec 2008 7:00PM GMT
Surnames: Baird, Matteson, Black, Joseph, Deyo
I am a great-granddaughter of Almira Baird Matteson Black Joseph. I have some research that I would be glad to share. She was married three times and had 10 children. She is buried in Hope Cemetery, Ottawa Ks. with the three husbands, mother, Hannah Deyo (I guess she remarried too) and some children. I would like more info. lj.

Posted: 24 Sep 2012 9:07PM GMT
Linda Joseph, I am also a descendant of Almira Baird Matteson Black Joseph and would love to exchange info with you. I have collected quite a bit of info on her, have photos and also have copies of the family bible in which she and daughter Dora Matteson noted the family history. Contact me at mharris@ku.edu. PS, I also think I know how her mother became Deyo!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic