Search for content in message boards

Theodore Robert Hunt Homestead,Fla Dade Co.

Theodore Robert Hunt Homestead,Fla Dade Co.

LINDA (View posts)
Posted: 1 Nov 2003 6:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hunt
I am looking for a Theodore Robert Hunt who was born in
Tennessee 8/28/1935 got married and moved to N.Y. Then later moved to HOMESTEAD,FLA. His wife name was Rose and I think They had about 4 Children. .If someone out there could help me find him and his family I would greatly appreciate it,
Linda

Re: Theodore Robert Hunt Homestead,Fla Dade Co.

Lisa (View posts)
Posted: 10 Sep 2004 2:47PM GMT
I am looking for information on this Theodore Robert Hunt.His mother was Elizabeth (Doyle) Hunt and his father is Carl Edward Hunt. He is my father that I have been trying to locate with no success.I am 1 of 5 children looking for information on him. Anyone with any information please contact me. Thanks Lisa

Posted: 7 Jan 2009 6:19AM GMT
Surnames: Hunt
Linda, 'Saw your 10 Sep 2004 post on Roots Web / Ancestry.Com RE: finding Theodore Robert Hunt in Homestead FL. I grew up in Homestead, FL and was friends with Robert (Bob) Hunt, son of (to me at the time) Mr & Mrs Hunt. They went to our church, St John's Episcopal Church, and Bob and a few friends hung out during high school. Bob and I went to the University of Florida in 1962. He later dropped out and married. I believe he got divorced and moved to South Carolina -- but this I cannot confirm as I just heard it from a friend. I'm not sure what happened to his family. I'm not sure whether his father was Theodore Robert Hunt, but Bob was the only Hunt I knew in our Homestead Junior High and South Dade High Schools. At that time Homestead was a small town. It's possible we're talking about the same person, but then Hunt is a common last name.

I would very much like to talk with Bob, so if you find him or his family, please let me know. I now live in the Dayton, OH area. Good luck with finding the Hunts.

Posted: 7 Jan 2009 6:22AM GMT
Lisa, as I mentioned in the post to Linda, I'm looking for Bob Hunt, who might be the son of Theodore Robert Hunt, that lived in Homestead, FL. If you know how to contact his son Bob Hunt, please let me know. We were good friends back in the 1960s.

Posted: 3 Nov 2009 4:04PM GMT
Surnames: Garner
South Dade High School has a Reunion in Madison, FL.,,,every year in March, at Tommy's ranch.

It is a great way to reconnect with old classmates or friends.
I will post a message when they set the date for next
yr.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic