Search for content in message boards

Fayette County Lancasters

Fayette County Lancasters

Posted: 4 Jul 2001 4:04PM GMT
Looking for info on family history for Family in Fayette county.

My Great Grandmother Evie Roberts Lancaster born 2-24-1899 died 1-1-93. Married Leon Lancaster born 4-1887 died 8-1977
Looking for family or anyone who ahs information on these.

Re: Fayette County Lancasters

Posted: 13 Aug 2001 1:57AM GMT
Edited: 20 Aug 2001 2:09AM GMT
Surnames: Lancaster
I am related to Lancaster's from Brownsville, in Fayette Co. PA. My gr-gr-gr-grandfather was WILLIAM LANCASTER (b. 1820), his father was JOSEPH LANCASTER (1790-1874). Does this help?

Posted: 6 Jan 2002 3:12AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Jan 2002 12:33AM GMT
Surnames: Lancaster,Lynn,Stilley,Boyd
Helen, I am related to Joseph and Acsah Lancaster. Is this your Joseph? They had a son Hugh. My G-grandmother was Mary Ann "Molly" Lancaster. She married my G-grandfather, Lynley Lynn and lived in Jacob's Creek and Rostraver Twp.
Jackie

Posted: 8 Apr 2002 2:06AM GMT
Edited: 30 Aug 2002 12:18AM GMT
Surnames: Lancaster, Goe, Little
Jackie, Sorry I didn't see your message until now. The Joseph who married Achsah was the brother of my William Lancaster who married Lydia Goe. The parents of William and Joseph were Joseph and Sarah (Sanderlan) Lancaster. I have some info on your line if you are interested. Maybe we can compare notes. I kept notes on that line even though they didn't seem to fit into my family tree. Finally I figured out the relationship. Your Hugh was a 1st cousin of my gr-gr-grandmother Sarah (Lancaster) Little. Happy hunting. Helen

diane (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jul 2002 11:46PM GMT
Hi Jackqueline,

Yeah, I think you are related to our line through William Lancaster's brother Joseph I believe. I will have to check into this. What I found interesting is the Stilley surname. My daughter in law's maiden name is Staley, long ago they apparently went by the name of Stilley.

Love to hear back from you.

Diane

Posted: 13 May 2003 10:31PM GMT
Edited: 29 May 2003 2:23AM GMT
Surnames: Lancaster
My grand mother was Mary Elizebeth Lancaster, married to Charles Everett Libengood Her father was Solomon Lnacaster. Solomon lived in Taylor Township, Pa. He another daughter that married a Burnsworth. He also had a son. The Libengood family lived In the McKeesport, Duquesne area. Does any one have anyother information that could help.

Posted: 11 Nov 2006 1:00AM GMT
I am a direct decendent of the Lancaster's of Fayette County. My e mail is LLancas383@aol.com. My grandfather was Edward, and Great Grandfather was David Henry I have a lot of info I will share.

Diane Cain (View posts)
Posted: 19 Nov 2006 7:45AM GMT
Surnames: Lancaser
Hi Linda...
That would be great.....my email address is dlcain52@hotmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you...

Posted: 30 Dec 2006 3:52PM GMT
Surnames: LANCASTER, THOMAS
Hello Hellen,

It has been a long time since I have written to you. Diane Caine is my cousin and we have been in contact with a Joseph Russeck who is convinced that we are related through the Lancaster/Little/Sanderlaine line.

I would like to hear from you and we can talk further. I would also like to hear from the rest of the people on this list and try to figure out this mystery of the Lancaster families in Fayette Co., PA
per page

Find a board about a specific topic