Search for content in message boards

Miles Family from Buffalo NY

Miles Family from Buffalo NY

Maria (View posts)
Posted: 24 Aug 2000 12:03AM GMT
I am looking for any information on the Miles Family who moved from Demopolis Alabama to Buffalo New York in 1919. The family was Walter Miles, Hattie Marshall Miles they had six children. Two of them were Ruby Miles and Marshall Miles.

Thank you

Maria

Miles Family from Buffalo New York

Penny,(Bass) H. (View posts)
Posted: 3 Sep 2000 2:34PM GMT
My name is Penny.My Grandmothers last name was Miles.Her sisters name is Doris.She has some Brothers,not sure how many.But one of her Brothers names was Marshall.He was killed in World War 1.He was blown up in the tank He was in.My Grandmothers name was Marion(Miles)McIntyre.I believe she still has 1 Brother still living,somewhere in California.I hope this helps.

Miles Family

Maria (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 2000 10:56AM GMT
Hi

Thank you for your reply, however, I don't believe it is the same family. My great uncle, Marshall Miles, just recently died in 1997. The family originally was from Alabama and moved to Buffalo NY in 1919.

Thanks Again.

Maria

Old army buddy

Posted: 14 Sep 2000 8:26PM GMT
Edited: 1 Aug 2002 12:21AM GMT
Looking for Earl D. Miles served in the army
in Paris France in 1955-56.From the West coast area,any info contact Bob Fetzer.

Re: Miles Family

Posted: 28 Aug 2009 3:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Miles
Have you contacted his wife or son? I would start there. Just wanted to suggest that. I am sure you know their names if not just google Marshall. Also google Joe Lewis Marshall's name comes up several times in the book Joe Louis: the great black hope. Good Luck in your search.

Re: Old army buddy

Posted: 22 Dec 2009 6:08AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Miles
Hello,

I saw your posting regarding Earl D. Miles (1933 - 1998) who was stationed in Paris in the Army and then later was in the music business. He was my father. If you would like information, you can contact me at doreemiles@yahoo.com

Thank you,
Doree
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions