Search for content in message boards

Henry Clay Wilson, Jr.

Henry Clay Wilson, Jr.

N. Danhoff (View posts)
Posted: 28 May 2001 6:54AM GMT
I am searching for the above individual. His family is originally from Harlan County, KY. His last known address was 112th Street & Normandy Avenue, Worth, IL. in 1981. He graduated from H.L.Richards High School, Oak Lawn, IL in 1969-70-71(<<<not sure). He served in the Navy shortly after high school. He has at least one brother, named Pete. His parents used to live in Chicago Ridge, IL on Princess Avenue. He has a one son named Lee Charles Wilson. I don not know if he has any other children from his marriage to Debbie Wilson (nee Heseltine formerly of Worth, IL.)

Any information would be helpful. Someone desperately needs to get in touch with him. There are NO strings attached.

Re: Henry Clay Wilson, Jr.

Posted: 21 Dec 2009 2:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Um...i dont know why you would want to find him...im his son Lee...his only son with Deborah Wilson/Heseltine, My mom threw him out in 1981.I seen him one more time in 1984 and thats the last time i ever seen him.He did try to come see me at said address in 1985 but was turned away.We moved to Midlothian,Ill shortly after and my mother had my records sealed.I know people that could find him but im not releasing any information until you explain who you are and why you want to find him.

Posted: 21 Dec 2009 5:00PM GMT
Hello Lee. Thank you for responding. My name is Normandie. Henry is my daughter's father. They have never met. Back when I first posted this, I was trying to locate him because she had wanted to meet him. I don't know if she's any longer interested. I would like to ask her though, and if she is, would you be willing to help? Thanks, again.

Posted: 21 Dec 2009 10:21PM GMT
I remember you,believe it or not.Ive met you before and i got a polaroid of you and him from my aunt Doreen.I didnt know i had a sister!Thats heavy..i knew you were before my mom but wow

Well...his parents moved to Scottsburg,Indiana back in 1977...about the same time we moved from Scottsburg back to Worth.Grandma passed away around 1990...i wasnt allowed to attend the funeral cause of my mom...she didnt even tell me she died cause she didnt want me to see my dad.I didnt find out till i moved out on my own.

Dad was in Tulsa,Oklahoma back then.

His stepdad still maintains the same phone number and address for the last 32 years.Carl Hannemann ph# 812-889-2771.I remembered it for the last 26 years but i just cant get the courage to call him...it gets worse every passng year.

I guess he moved back to Indiana after my grandmother passed away and Carl should know where he is.

His maternal aunt(Faye Sweeney) and uncle (Sonny Reedy) are still in the Scottsburg area. His uncle,Winston Reedy is in the west Chicago suburbs.

I dont know how i remember all this.My mom would definitely know but i havent spoken to her in 9 years after i found out about my records being sealed,not telling me about my grandmother,etc. I still dont know why she had to hide me from him.He was a good father to me and i really miss him.

If you find out anything,let me know. I really do remember you.Good luck :)

Posted: 21 Dec 2009 10:35PM GMT
the easiest way to get ahold of me is on Facebook...if you have it,add me...email is netrioter@hotmail.com. my cell is 806-392-1223...i work nights,you can text me or whatever.

Posted: 29 Aug 2010 5:29PM GMT
Surnames: Laulu
I'm searching for my ancestors. My great great grandfather is a Wilson, his first name is either John or Henry. But the records I have is that he named his 2 children Henry Clay Wilson and a daughter Evelyn Wilson. In the early 1700s or 1800s lots of Americans came to the island, they were in the service. Henry or John Wilson married this samoan lady happens to be my great great grandmother. He never came back to the States. He's buried in the island. I have been searching for my ancestors for a long time. I heard from my grandmother that her grandfather is from North Carolina. The only clues that lead me to the search is the name, Henry Clay Wilson and Evelyn Wilson. He must have named his children after some relatives. I'm still searching but would like to work together with you because I really want to know my ancestors. It's a missing part of the parcel that I'm still looking for. Please help me too.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions