Search for content in message boards

Margaret Ann Montgomery/Lewis Cass Olds

Margaret Ann Montgomery/Lewis Cass Olds

Posted: 5 Jul 2000 1:46PM GMT
Edited: 13 Mar 2002 2:03AM GMT
I am looking for a Margaret Ann Montgomery who married Lewis Cass Olds probably around 1880. They married Gibson County, Indiana.
Her father was Peter Montgomery. She had a sister Mary, two brothers, Lee and Perry.
Lewis and Margaret lived in Southern Missouri for awhile, then moved to Indian Territory (Oklahoma). Where they both died.
They are my gg-grandparents.
I would love know more about her if anyone knows. You can e-mail me at mtpalmer@datalinkok.com. Thanks, Melisa

Lewis C. Olds

Posted: 31 Mar 2001 10:56AM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 7:36PM GMT
My ggrandfather's name is Lewis C. Olds sometimes called Knute Olds lived in Gibson County Indiana. He was married to Mary Mills and had six children by her. They were John H., Guy D., Elijah Everet (my grandfather), Eugene, Nina M., and Art. Lewis left my ggrandmother shortly after my grandfather was born and the boys threw out everything that pertained to him. One of my aunts told me he was a cherokee indian full blood, Indian name Tanco. However, it is possible he moved to Oklahoma with the Miami Indians. We are trying to verify this now. I show a Birth date of 6/2/1848 place unknown at this time. We think your Margaret Montgomery may be his mother.

Re: Margaret Ann Montgomery/Lewis Cass Olds

Posted: 26 Jul 2001 6:51PM GMT
Edited: 12 Jul 2002 3:59AM GMT
Surnames: Olds, Montgomery, Geboe
I have some information on Margaret Montgomery as she was second wife to our ggrandfather, Lewis Cass Olds. Please contact me at jho@beachaccess.net. I also see that you are researching Geboe and have some info on that family as well.
janice hart olds

Re: Lewis C. Olds

Posted: 16 May 2008 3:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
My aunt is mary margaret Olds her father was elijah evert olds 1883-1949 her mother was otilda philabena Reinhart 1887-1972 elijah evert olds father was lewis cash olds 1848-1908 married to mary kathryn Mills 1847-1936, lewis cash olds father was henry forest olds 1820-1899 married to elavinia knauss 1826-1878 I can currently go back to 1560 to peter knauss eleven generations. If you have in indian info please contact dl1350@att.net

Posted: 4 Nov 2010 11:42PM GMT
Surnames: Sprowl, Parker, Olds
Cousin Barbara , Donna and I are related and have done a lot of research and yes I believe we are related. Old was an Indian and he met Mary on the reservation. Donna might have more facts. Are you guys related to the Olds in Bakersfield, with the Gun Club!

Barb

Posted: 5 Nov 2010 2:09PM GMT
Guy Duran Olds married Dora Rose Meuser and they lived in Merced, CA. I met her at the Olds reunion in Joplin, MO and also met Linda Hemphill who was a Olds before marriage. I would be glad to share the information I have with anyone of the Olds family. My connectionis through Lewis and Mary Kathryn Mills who were my mothers grandparents.

Posted: 5 Nov 2010 2:14PM GMT
Mary Margaret Olds was my mothers sister. My mother was Elizabeth Josephine "Betty Jo" Olds and she married James William Oliver. If you would like to contact me I will be glad to share what I have regarding the Olds and Reinhart families. My email is mmmastripolito@excite.com

Re: Margaret Ann Montgomery/Lewis Cass Olds

Posted: 11 Nov 2010 5:37AM GMT
Dear Ancestry friend,
Louis (KnewtT-Luke) Olds was cherokee
Mary Kathryn (Mills) Olds was teacher on the reservation
(b: 19 Nov. 1846 d: 15 Jan 1930)
Children:
Arthur Olds
John Olds
Eugene (Gene) Olds
Guy Durand Olds
Nina Mae Olds She Married Alex Parker and became my aunt.
Elijah (Lige) Olds

Does this help.....
Sincerely BW
per page

Find a board about a specific topic