Search for content in message boards

Kaizer Family

Kaizer Family

Posted: 4 Mar 2013 9:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kaizer Eisenhauer Pentz Watson Conrod
I have been searching for information on Charles Kaizer. He was my great great grandfather. I have found out that he was born 22 February 1835 (I believe in French Village, Halifax) and married Jane Elizabeth Eisenhauer (born about 1834, I only know that it was in Nova Scotia) in 1855. They had four children: Wesley Owen, Laura, Sidney Wilbert (my great grandfather), and Myers.

Sidney Wilbert had 8 children with Ida May Pentz. His son Charles Richard (my grandfather) who was born in Halifax on 29 May 1903, had 4 children with Jessie May Corkum. My father, the oldest child, Sidney Richard, was born in Massachusetts.

I have only been able to trace my Kaizer lineage back as far as my great great grandfather Charles and I would be love to find out who his parents were and where they were from. I am hoping that there is someone who knows more about Charles Kaizer. If anyone does I would love to hear from you. Thanks.

Re: Kaizer Family

Posted: 6 Mar 2013 12:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
I see in Lunenburg Vital Stats that Charles and Jane were married Jan. 4, 1856 In St.Stevens Anglican Church in Chester, Lunenburg Co. Neither set of parents are listed and in another Eisenhauer website Jane marries Charles but no parents listed. In the 1871 Census Charles and family reside in Hackets Cove, Halifax Co. and they have another child besides the ones you mentioned. Harriet possibly, age 14 and she doesn't show in the 1881 Census and I cannot find any marriage record for her.
Spelling in the 1871 Census-- Kyzer.
Hope this helps a tad.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions