Search for content in message boards

Anchorage area Birth Records

Anchorage area Birth Records

Posted: 16 Sep 2009 5:22PM GMT
Classification: Birth
Surnames: Hollingsworth
I am in need of confirming Birth Date/Place for Alaskan born Children of Lloyd Daniel Hollingsworth and Ruth Ivy [Housour] Hollingsworth. Family located to Spenard/Anchorage from Lubbock, TX. in 1957. Three eldest Children were Born in Lubbock, TX.. nmredraider1@yahoo.com

Re: Anchorage area Birth Records

Posted: 17 Sep 2009 10:32AM GMT
Surnames: HOLLINGSWORTH, HOUSOUR
Name: Duanne Allen Hollingsworth
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1952
Birth County: Lubbock
Father's Name: Lloyd Danie Hollingsworth
Mother's Name: Ruth Ivy Housour
Roll Number: 1952_0007

+

Name: Donna Ruth Hollingsworth
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1954
Birth County: Lubbock
Father's Name: Lloyd Danie Hollingsworth
Mother's Name: Ruth Ivy Housour
Roll Number: 1954_0007

Posted: 18 Sep 2009 6:58PM GMT
Surnames: Hollingsworth
Thank you for your response to my inquiry regarding Children Born to Lloyd and Ruth [Housour] Hollingsworth. I have the Birth Records for both Duanne Allen and Donna Ruth you forwarded. I am simply in need only for those Births in Alaska AFTER my Uncle Lloyd & Aunt Ruth moved to Alaska from Lubbock, Texas. I am not sure as to how many of their Children have been Born in AK. since their move......many years ago. For some reason unknown to me, my Uncle and Aunt do not respond to my e-mails. Also, Alaska Birth Records do not seem to pull-up at Ancestry.com. Regards, Elmer L. Wilson, Albuquerque

Posted: 17 Jan 2013 9:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
hi aunt ruth , how are you today? iam louise (Kelley) colanero and I have my laptop computer back and could you like to talk to me anytime and that mildred daughter ii kouise colanero hello ruth haha
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions