Search for content in message boards

Garret Berry Saggart, Co., Dublin (Leinster) Ireland 1630

Garret Berry Saggart, Co., Dublin (Leinster) Ireland 1630

Posted: 25 Apr 2007 11:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Berry
Is there records in this place for this time period. Does this area have the same "burned or destroyed records" issues as some other places or are the records available? Does anyone have anything on the Garret Berry above? This Garret Berry was born in the above place and died in Lower Norfolk Co., Virginia.

Re: Garret Berry Saggart, Co., Dublin (Leinster) Ireland 1630

Posted: 8 Jul 2007 11:34PM GMT
Surnames: Berry
Did you ever get any offline replies to your question? I also would be interested in the answer.

Posted: 6 Jan 2012 5:50AM GMT
I am actually looking for information on this line. I have information for Garrett, and for his father and grandfather, but that is as far back as I go. I am hoping to find someone with more information.

Posted: 3 Oct 2012 6:27PM GMT
Surnames: Barry, Berry
What is the source of your information?

Posted: 1 Feb 2013 4:52AM GMT
The genealogy up to that point was done by my uncle. I have the information, but as mentioned, can't seem to get past Garret Berry's grandfather, David Berry who's death date is around 1583 in Saggart, Dublin, Leinster, ireland.

Posted: 4 Jul 2013 10:12PM GMT
Would you please give the the information about his father and grandfather? It would corroborate a couple of stubborn leads I have now. Thank you for your help. I can give information from Garret Berry to the present in my family line if it would be of any use to you.

Posted: 4 Jul 2013 10:17PM GMT
I also show that Garrett Berry Sr's parents were John Berry 1607-1697 who married Agnes 1580-.
http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/47911585/family/familygroup?f...

Posted: 14 Jul 2013 1:40AM GMT
The info. that I have shows that John Berry was born in 1607 and married Agnes Garrett, who was born in 1580. I have that John Berry's father was David Berry, who was born in Saggart around 1583; he married Catharine Burns (born about 1585) around 1603. That is all of the information that I have. I'm hoping that someone has information into David's parents, etc.

Posted: 2 Oct 2013 3:51AM GMT
I am also working on John Berry at the moment.I still have contact with Family members in the Co. Dublin I am hoping my cousin can get into the Parrish records and pick up the lead. If I find anything I will share it.

Posted: 17 Oct 2013 12:35AM GMT
That is fantastic. Thank you!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic