Search for content in message boards

Katherine Rutherford

Katherine Rutherford

Posted: 28 Jan 2001 9:41AM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 2:34PM GMT
I am descended from Katherine Rutherford and her husband John Walker II. Then through the Walker/Porter/Montgomery lines. In the Rutherford book, does it include Katherine Rutherford, born ab 1685 in Scotland, died ab 1738 in Chester Co. PA? Also, have any of you visited her grave?

katherine rutherford-porter-walker

Posted: 2 Mar 2001 12:33PM GMT
Edited: 19 May 2005 12:05AM GMT
i too am desended from katherine r and john walker. family names porter- walker- kilgore-broadwater- gillenwater. if you hear anything perhaps we could share information. bill in colorado.

katherine rutherford

Posted: 18 Apr 2001 8:44PM GMT
Edited: 23 May 2002 9:17PM GMT
my wifes family is connected to the Katherine Rutherford & John Walker marriage through their daughter Jane walker who married James Moore. I have some early history on this but i'm intrested in varifing some info I got off the net on Rutherfords that goes back to 1120 to a Robertus Dominus De Rodyforde. I have seen talk about a Rutherford book and I wounder if Katherine Rutherford & John Walker are in this book along with her father John, & his father Samuel (Rev), -> William O, -> John O Rutherford of the Knowe. Very much intrested & will pass on what I have. Thanks in advance.

katherine rutherford

Posted: 18 Apr 2001 8:54PM GMT
Edited: 23 May 2002 9:17PM GMT
Re Katerine Rutherford & John Walker above message contact direct at R.E.D.@sympatico.CA thanks steve

Re: Katherine Rutherford

Patricia Taylor (View posts)
Posted: 8 Sep 2002 7:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rutherford
I am also a descendant of Katherine Rutherford and John Walker. I have not yet visited the place where they are supposed to be buried, but there is info and pictures on the "Brick" Church, Notingham Friends Meeting House, on the internet. It is now actually in MD rather than in Chester Co, PA. From the pictures, it does not appear that the graves in the old section are marked. There was a book at the Chester Co Historical Society about the Brick Church, covering the period of time they were supposed to have lived in the area, but I did not see the Walkers listed. I could not find any info at the Chester Co Historical Society about the Walkers.

Posted: 19 Mar 2005 8:36PM GMT
this is an update from steve Davison regarding the above two entries. My e-mail has changed to r.e.d.inc@sympatico.ca
thanks steve

Posted: 19 Mar 2005 8:36PM GMT
this is an update from steve Davison regarding the above two entries. My e-mail has changed to r.e.d.inc@sympatico.ca
thanks steve

Re: katherine rutherford

Posted: 19 Mar 2005 8:39PM GMT
regarding this message from Steve davison, my e-mail has changed to r.e.d.inc@sympatico.ca
thanks steve

Re: katherine rutherford-porter-walker

Malinda McCarty (View posts)
Posted: 20 Mar 2005 1:44PM GMT
Email me personally - I have a lot of information on this line in the years since I first posted the email you responded to. mmccarty@erinet.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic