Search for content in message boards

Delmer Puryear Obit

Delmer Puryear Obit

Posted: 28 Feb 2002 4:47AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 11 Jun 2002 3:08PM GMT
Surnames: Puryear Goodin Hayden Judd VanDyke Campbell
Delmer Puryear, 72, of Finley, Ky., died Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2002, in Greensburg. Son of the late Otis Wesley Puryear and Frances Goodin Puryear, he was born on June 19, 1929 in Taylor County, Ky. Puryear was a veteran of the Korean Conflict, having served in the U.S. Army. He was married to Sarah Reho on Aug. 12, 1972, who survives. Other survivors include one son and daughter and their spouses, Otis Wayne and Wendy Puryear of Greensburg, and Elizabeth Ann Leo Hayden of Lebanon; four grandchildren, Cody Wesley Puryear and Daniel Judd of Greensburg, Sarah Madeline Hayden of Lebanon, and Kasi VanDyke of Bradfordsville; one sister and one brother and sister-in-law, Nellie P. Campbell of Port Charlotte, Fla., and Leslie "Pete" and Nancy Puryear of Danville. Funeral was at 2 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 17 at Our Lady of the Hill Catholic Church. Burial was in the church cemetery. The Rev. Jeffrey P. Leger officiated. Parrott & Ramsey Funeral Home in Campbellsville was in charge of arrangements. Pallbearers were Coy Dean Colvin, Billy Goodin, Gene Goodin, Leo Hayden II, Bobby Mardis and Tony VanDyke.
Posted with permission of the Central Kentucky News Journal

Re: Delmer Puryear Obit

Posted: 11 Jan 2013 5:25AM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for family members - Otis and Frances are my grandparnets - My father is Leslie (Pete)

Re: Delmer Puryear Obit

Posted: 21 May 2014 6:12AM GMT
Classification: Query
Otis and Francis are my great grandparents. I am the daughter of Delmer's first daughter, Regina Puryear. I'm hoping to find pics of my great grandparents if anyone has any. Francis dies the year I was born 1970. Libralady70@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic