Search for content in message boards

Stewart Family

Stewart Family

Posted: 12 Jul 2003 11:24PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 May 2004 6:33PM GMT
Surnames: Stewart, Allen
I am trying to locate Lamar or Phil Stewart. I found letters written by them in Decatur Co library and I am trying to locate something that was mentioned in the letter. Eliza Stewart Allen was my husbands g-grandmother and I am researching her and her family and would like to see the articles that was mention about women and the War that she wrote. Also anyone that has any info on the family. By the way I found where they came from before Decatur Co. if anyone needs the info that doesn't know. Melba

Re: Stewart Family

Pat Gugle (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2006 1:05AM GMT
Edited: 20 May 2006 11:05PM GMT
Surnames: Stewart, Albritton
My great-grandmother, Elizabeth Stewart Albritton, was a sister to Eliza Stewart Allen. I have some information, if you are interested.

Melba Ward (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2006 3:35AM GMT
Yes, I would love to share any info you may have and mine with you. Most of what I have I got from a relative in Ga.. Melba

susan mann (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2006 4:02AM GMT
Edited: 20 May 2006 11:08PM GMT
Surnames: Rich, Phillips, Stewart
I live in Decatur County, Ga. and am descended from the Rich family who migrated from here to Manatee County, Fl. in 1874. My 3rd great-grandmother, Martha Phillips Rich, and her children were part of this group along with the Stewarts and Phillips, and others. Martha's son, Alfred, married Mary Evaline Stewart. I'd like to exchange info with others concerning this trip and these families.

Pat Gugle (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2006 6:14AM GMT
Surnames: Stewart
Melba, Feel free to e-mail me on the specific information that you need. I have pictures of William Bright Stewart's grave and copies of some "Stewart stories".
Pat Gugle at pgugle@peoplepc.com

Pat

Posted: 1 Jun 2013 7:50AM GMT
Hi i was wondering is there a Allen/aron stewart or Thomas stewart.

Posted: 1 Jun 2013 3:00PM GMT
Thank you for your query. No I have none but the lady that I had been responding to might. Look to her response and email her.
Good luck in your search and I will keep an eye out for your name.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions