Search for content in message boards

Rosma Rathbun Limbeck and Noacks

Rosma Rathbun Limbeck and Noacks

Posted: 2 Feb 2008 11:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Noack, Rathbun, Limbeck, Leigh
Rosma submitted many Rathbun obits and biographies to the Monroe Co WI Heritage Book. We are descendants of James Eldred Rathbun and Caroline Leigh. Hope to contact living members Emily Johannah Limbeck, Kevin Rathbun Limbeck, Nicholas Mathias Limbeck, Nina Isadora Limbeck Jeannine (married name Nina Noack). Children from this marriage were:
Scott Paul Noack, Wendi Lyn Noack.

Many items were from Flora Leigh's scrapbook. My husband is her great grandson.

Re: Rosma Rathbun Limbeck and Noacks

Posted: 25 Jul 2012 5:53AM GMT
I realize this response is coming 4 years after your original post but I am Wendi (Noack) Halleen. My grandmother was Rosma Limbeck and mother is Jeannine Limbeck. everyone you listed as a Limbeck (with exception to Rosma) or Noack is living.
Hope you get this message. I was Googling someone from my family and came across your post and saw our names.
Sincerely,
Wendi (Noack) Halleen

Posted: 26 Jul 2012 1:26AM GMT
Surnames: Rathbun, Leigh, McNab, Waller
Hi Wendi, I'm still here. I was mainly wondering how our families are related on the Rathbun line. My husband Mark's 3rd g. grandfather was James Eldred Rathun. James > Caroline Rathbun Leigh Love > Osmer Leigh > Julia Leigh Waller > Mahlon Waller > Mark.

Which line are you? Do you have any original photos, such as the attached? I have some info on Giles & Justus Rathbun, Olive Rathbun McNabb.
Attachments:

Posted: 26 Jul 2012 1:43AM GMT
I wish I had all of our information. My grandma had traced our families back many many generations and had it all documented. This was one of her favorite things to do. She had albums full of pictures like what you posted and I remember seeing that one in particular over the course of my childhood.
Unfortunately, I do not have any of the photos or documentation but my uncle and mom (Rosma's children) do. I will give this link to them and hopefully they will be in contact with you.
I used to love looking at all of the photos and read everything grandma wrote about the family members. Such treasures. I was always the one to listen intently as grandma would tell me stories. I was sad to say I do not remember all of the information but hope to jump on board ancestry.com to do some research on my own.
I will get back to you or my mom or uncle will.
Thanks for getting back to me.
Wendi

Posted: 26 Jul 2012 2:24AM GMT
Surnames: Rathbun, LImbeck
I would love to compare notes. My email address is waller5@unitelc.comb but remove the b, (trying to cut down on spam.)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions