Search for content in message boards

Hughes family, TX

Hughes family, TX

Posted: 15 Mar 2000 10:11AM GMT
Edited: 29 Jan 2002 4:48AM GMT
My Grandmother was Mary Rebecca Hughes Holder
Her Mother was Mary Olive Jane Tunlinson Hughes. Her grandmother was Mary Ann Tunlinson. Becky's father was Robert Ennis Hughes. Would like info on these families.
Becky Holder was born July 4, 1888 c. She died Dec. 25, 1951 in Borger, Texas.

Hughes in Texas

Posted: 20 Mar 2000 10:20PM GMT
Edited: 5 May 2002 7:43AM GMT
Hi Mary, if you will email me at chughes@qzip.net, I think I can help you on the Hughes. Shelby County, Texas, is where Mary Hughes, (widow of Ennis Hughes) and her family came to in 1839.

Grover Cleveland Cason and Dettie Hughes

Bob Good (View posts)
Posted: 14 May 2000 9:43PM GMT
I'm researching the marriage of Dettie Hughes and Grover Cleveland Cason. They were married in North Texas right about the turn of the century. I can't get the pedigree further up the ladder than this union. Can anyone help? Thanks. Bob Good

GROVER CLEVELAND CASON/DETTIE HUGHES

Bob Good (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 2000 12:01PM GMT
Can anyonr get me further up the line with this union? I'm particularly interested in finding the ancesters of Dettie Hughes. Thanks. Bob Good

Hughes in Shelby County, Tx

Debbie Lowden (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jun 2000 12:48PM GMT
My gg-grandparents were James McCain Hughes and Elizabeth Ann Samford. Both buried at Sardis Cemetery. Would like to share info.

Hughes in Shelby Co. TX

Posted: 14 Jun 2000 9:04AM GMT
Edited: 29 Jan 2002 4:48AM GMT
Will get back to you at a later date. Have you contacted Charlotte Hughes in Shelby Co. If not I will give you her email. I need to get her some info on Hughes who left Shelby Co. in late 1800's. Where are you. If you will email me I will get you this info as soon as I can. Mary in TX aof1@arn.net

Re: Hughes in Texas

Karen (View posts)
Posted: 3 Apr 2002 9:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Do you have a Julia Texas Hughes in your data? She was born in 1876 in TN and moved to TX as a child.

Re: Hughes in Texas

Charlotte (View posts)
Posted: 3 Apr 2002 11:15PM GMT
Surnames: HUGHES
Hi Karen, I don't find a Julia Texas Hughes. Sorry I could not help. Charlotte

Re: Hughes in Shelby County, Tx

Posted: 4 Feb 2003 1:52PM GMT
Edited: 8 Feb 2003 5:21PM GMT
James McCain Hughes and Betty Samford were my g grandparents. James Riley Hughes and Mary Elizabeth Durrett were my grandparents. Would love to talk to you

Re: GROVER CLEVELAND CASON/DETTIE HUGHES

Posted: 18 Aug 2009 4:36AM GMT
If you are still interested in this family line, I can help you. Grover Cleveland Cason and Dettie are my Great grandparents. My grandfather is their son. I can find out more info from my mom if you are interested. I have just started trying to find more info out on them. I too am interested in finding more out about Dettie. you can email me directly at pammy@ntin.net. My name is Pam. Thanks.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic