Search for content in message boards

family history

family history

Posted: 17 Jan 2011 9:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
looking for information about winnifred egan graham and patrick graham .he was a teacher in ballymana school craughwell co galway she was also a teacher according to 1901 1911 census . the years were 1915 probaly taught before and after time as well . i am doing family tree and would love info or old pics from the school thank you in advance . they had children .there was also a fahy and callnan conection .

Re: family history

Posted: 18 Jan 2011 2:37PM GMT
Here is their marriage:
1901 Qtr.Jan-Mar, vol.4, page 265, Loughrea, Co Galway - Patrick Grahanm
1901 Qtr.Jan-Mar, vol.4, page 265, Loughrea, Co Galway - Winnifred Egan
http://pilot.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#start

Details on how to order a copy cert: www.groireland.ireland

Posted: 18 Jan 2011 6:01PM GMT
thank you kay do you know if winnifred was .from cave oranmore co galway . was her parents thomas egan .mary fahy . when they were born and died . i think she was my grandads sister .

Posted: 19 Jan 2011 1:23AM GMT
Sight of the marriage cert will give you father's name.

Posted: 4 Jun 2012 11:48PM GMT
I think the Graham you mention was Schoolmaster (principal) in Craughwell National school, after Patrick Jennings d.1957

Posted: 15 Dec 2012 12:04AM GMT
thank you . patrick took over as principal from mr ruane .patrick was teaching in 1925 in balamana as the school have a picture of him . now its his wife winifred egan graham i am searching to see where she taught as she was also a teacher . she is buried in kilora cemetery as is there daughter , his name is not on the headstone so dont know when he died . any help gratefull thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic