Search for content in message boards

Photo request - Evergreen Cemetery, Lakewood, Ocean County, NJ

Photo request - Evergreen Cemetery, Lakewood, Ocean County, NJ

Posted: 22 Jul 2010 8:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
I believe my grand aunt who emigrated from Norway to the US is buried at Evergreen Cemetery in Lakewood, Ocean, NJ. I would very much appreciate a photo of her headstone, her name was Theodine (Johnsdatter Dolsvåg) Carlson she is possibly on the same stone as Abraham Carlson. She was born in 1892 and died in 1978.

Thanks a lot,

Osmund

Re: Photo request - Evergreen Cemetery, Lakewood, Ocean County, NJ

Posted: 2 Aug 2010 3:20AM GMT
I did not find a picture of your relatives, but I did find a website that lists that they are buried at that cemetery. Here's the link: http://files.usgwarchives.net/nj/ocean/cemetery/evergreen01....

Hope that helps.

Posted: 14 Jan 2011 12:34AM GMT
I found where the cemetery is and will try to take a picture. Had a lot of snow in the past few weeks. I'll see what I can do.
Art

Posted: 8 Sep 2012 12:19AM GMT
Surnames: Carlson
Hi, I just read your post here I know its old. I just wanted to let you know that I have taken a photo of Theodine Carlson its on find a grave website.I take volenteer photos for them.I took it about a year ago not knowing someone was looking for it.There are other Carlsons there also.Leave a note on find a grave my link is under the picture let me know if you need sny other graves there. Regards,Jeanne
per page

Find a board about a specific topic