Search for content in message boards

Robert Edward Pender/Grace Edith Fitzpatrick

Robert Edward Pender/Grace Edith Fitzpatrick

Posted: 16 Apr 2009 4:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Pender, Fitzpatrick, Spidell
Grace was my father's older sister. I am searching for information on this couple. They were married about 1923 and according to the 1930 Federal census had two daughters, Berta and Patricia. At the time of the census, they were renting at 1444 North Garfield Street in Pocatello, Idaho.

I am searching for leads to this family. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Robert Edward Pender/Grace Edith Fitzpatrick

Posted: 17 Apr 2009 4:02PM GMT
Surnames: Pender

Re: Robert Edward Pender/Grace Edith Fitzpatrick

Posted: 26 Oct 2013 1:49AM GMT
I'm fairly certain this Grace is my maternal Grandmother. GaGa's birthday was 6/22/1900. So if this is your aunt she had 2 daughters, Verda & Patricia. Verda is my mother who married Louis Neeser from Pocatello, ID and together they had 14 children. GaGa (Grace) died 3/8/1966 and my mom passed away in 1986. Patricia however is still alive and lives in Spokane Washington. She married Robert Owens and has 4 children. If you like any more information my email is bgneeser@msn.com Also any info you can give us on Grace's side of the family it would be greatly appreciated as mom never talk about her and most of us were very young when she died.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions