Search for content in message boards

Shannon's from Co Clare Ireland

Shannon's from Co Clare Ireland

Ethel MCGannon (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jan 2001 6:23AM GMT
Looking for any Shannon's from Kilmurry-McMahon or Kilrush co clare who Know's Knew or Is Related to McGannon's/Power's and Bohannon Any Info welcome my Emil Is
rileyace@ntlworld.com

Regards Ethel
Posted: 18 Feb 2001 7:46AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 11:58AM GMT
I have been trying to find more information on my Shannon ancestors. My gr grandmother, Anastasia Shannon married Thomas Foley. I have been told that they were both from County Clare. They were in PA by the 1860 census. According to the 1860 census they had a child born in PA around 1853. The family llived in Indiana Co PA. I have a will from that county for a John Shannon, but I cannot make any connection. I was in County Clare October 2000 and paid to have a search done on this family. I have not received any info as yet. Will let you know when I do. Do you have any new infomation since your posting?
Posted: 28 Feb 2001 8:25AM GMT
Edited: 14 Dec 2001 10:11PM GMT
Hi,
I am looking for a Margret Jane Shennon of Ireland who was in the area around 1834 and was possibly a sister to Elizabeth Graham Maxwell from Ireland. Elizabeth was married to Oliver. Please let me know if you can help me. Thank you.

Shannons from Worcestor MA

Posted: 9 Mar 2001 6:47PM GMT
Edited: 20 Jan 2002 1:58AM GMT
Hi, my g.grandfather was a Thomas Shannon and he married Alice Walsh..all lived in Worcester MA..children married into the Mulcahy and Gannon families, are these names familiar to you..please write me direct if connection..Thank You..

Re: Shannons from Worcestor MA

Posted: 17 Sep 2002 7:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Delaney,Burkes,Bohen,Carroll,Cooney,Leonard,McNeil,Shannon,Sullivan
Hello...Have a Hazel SHANNON in Worcester,MA...who died in 1927...Hazel was one of my GREAT AUNTS...born:Hazel DELANEY died after marrying a "SHANNON" trying to find more information...buried in St John's Cemartory...she was only 27 and I think she had some children maybe...

James Henry Delaney

Re: Shannons from Worcestor MA

Posted: 19 Sep 2002 5:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 6 Aug 2003 1:21AM GMT
Surnames: Shannons, Gannons, Mulcahy of Worcester MA.
My g.grandfather was Thomas Shannon born March 1865, in Ireland, parents were Phillip Shannon and Catherine Rowe..his wife was Alice L. Walsh/Welch..and according to census Thomas states he came to America in 1880..got married about 1882 ..I do not know if he came with his parents or sisters and brothers..but Thomas and wife and several children are buried with their spouse in St. Johns Cem...They were members of The Immaculate Conception Church..The daughters of this union married into the Mulcahy and Gannon Families..I have a printout of those in the family gravesite, and do not find a "Hazel"...but again maybe "a sister" and buried elsewhere..keep looking..Bluewillow7
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions