Search for content in message boards

George W. Wood

George W. Wood

Posted: 21 May 2006 2:56AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Jun 2009 9:47PM GMT
Surnames: Wood, Wheelen, Wheeler, Gosneigh
I am looking for information on George W Wood. Born Dec 4, 1867 in Fairmont, MIssouri, died Dec 3, 1936 in Hurdland, Missouri, wife was Rosa Wheelen or Wheeler, had a daughter Gertrude May Wood, born in 1891. She was known as Gertie Gosneigh. I have his Service Book, from his funeral there is numerous family mentioned as attending his funeral. Any information would be helpful.

Re: George W. Wood

Posted: 19 Jun 2009 7:13PM GMT
Edited: 19 Jun 2009 9:48PM GMT
Surnames: Wood, Gosneigh
Hello..
I noticed that you sent out a message back in 2006 regarding the service book you have. You made mention of a "Gertie May Wood-Gosneigh". Gertie Gosneigh was my husbands grandmother. She married a Elmer H. Gosneigh (my husbands grandfather), therefore producing my husbands father, Elmer R. Gosneigh, born in Illinois. We are most definately interested in knowing the family ancestry. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you and have a great day.

Posted: 22 Jun 2009 11:43PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2009 11:43AM GMT
Hi CGosniegh, I would be more than happy to share information with you. please contact me at nancyfeatherly@yahoo.com.

Posted: 8 Oct 2011 9:10PM GMT
Hi CGosniegh, I don't recall ever getting an email from you, but I do have lots of information on the Wood and related families if you are still interested, please email me at nancyfeatherly@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions