Search for content in message boards

Isaacs reunion

Isaacs reunion

Carolyn I. Cain (View posts)
Posted: 11 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Isaacs, Lakes, Turner, Burke
Isaacs Reunion---Saturday, Sept. 16 . Walnut meadow Campground, Berea ,Ky. I'm told it starts around 11 o"oclock

Tell all your family in Jackson ,Floyd and Owsley Co. Bring covered dish, items for auction, pictures to share .

I descend from Samuel, Godfrey, Isaac, William Linville, Curtis .C. Leonared and Tilford Isaacs.

Carolyn Isaacs Cain
hcain@ipro.net

William linville & Isaac Isaacs

Posted: 13 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: isaacs
Does anyone have a photo of William Linville or Isaac Isaacs that you will be willing to share. William is my gr.gr. grandfather. I know some of the family was in Owsley Co. at one time.

Thanks in advance,
Carolyn I. Cain

Sylvester "Cap" Isaacs/Isaac reunion

Posted: 14 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jul 2001 4:13PM GMT
Surnames: Isaacs
I am sorry that I cannot attend, is this annual event?
I descend from Samuel Isaacs md. nancy thru Elijah Isaacs md. Sarah "Sally" Bowman,
Sylvester "Cap" Isaacs md Martha "Patsy' Brewer, James Isaacs md Sarah Flannery, Dora Bell Isaacs (my great grandmother) md Wilson McPherson. From Owsley County. I have a book with picture of Sylvester and would love to share any photos.
Judy

Isaacs Reunion

Posted: 15 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Yes this is an annual event. Last year was the first time I attended, I plan to be there tommorrow. Maybe you can plan to attend next year.

Carolyn

Re: Isaacs Reunion

Posted: 28 Jun 2001 4:00PM GMT
Just read your post about Sylvester Isaacs Reunion held last Sept. 2000. You also stated that this is an annual event. Is there one planned for this year. I hop we have not missed it. I am Sylvester's gg-grandaughter. My father is Glenn, son of Robert Whitley, son of Henry, son of Sylvester.
Thanks
Lisa Isaacs Hayes

Re: Sylvester "Cap" Isaacs/Isaac reunion

Posted: 26 Aug 2002 3:34AM GMT
Edited: 16 Mar 2004 7:08PM GMT
I know this is an old posting but I going to try. My GrGr Grand paw was William Brewer, Martha's brother. I would love to share pictures of the family. I have a pic of William and wife Mary Polly" Neeley. Please Email me. Hope to hear from you soon. Connie

Becky Boling (View posts)
Posted: 31 Aug 2002 9:44PM GMT
I realize this is an old post, but I am researching the Isaacs family. My husband's grandmother's maiden name was Isaacs. Sylvester was her grandfather. I would love to see a picture. If you have any information you'd be willing to share, I would love to see it.

Posted: 3 Sep 2002 5:43PM GMT
Surnames: isaacs
Here is a link to a website with photos of Sylvester Isaacs.

http://www.geocities.com/etcphonehome/SYLVESTER_ISAACS.html
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions