Search for content in message boards

Fitzpatrick, Thomas - birthplace Carronageehey

Fitzpatrick, Thomas - birthplace Carronageehey

Posted: 20 Apr 2011 10:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fitzpatrick & Duggan or Doogan
Hi
Does anyone know where this place is in Ireland?
Researching Thomas Fitzpatrick married to a Bridget Duggan in 1866. Children - Martin, Patrick, Bridget, Michael and Thomas.
Thanks
Colleen Kinzie
randc504@rogers.com

Re: Fitzpatrick, Thomas - birthplace Carronageehey

Posted: 21 Apr 2011 10:33PM GMT
my husbands first cosin was married to thomas fitspatrick born about1930 he is now deceased but his wife is still alive and he had 12 children .the man you are looking for is probaly his grand parents ... we visit her every so often .. hope this helps . this village is near miltown co galway ireland (west of ireland ) i am doing my tree so know what search means .

Posted: 21 Apr 2011 10:50PM GMT
Hi
Do you have any info on the Fitzpatrick family I am researching.
I would like to know where Thomas Fitzpatrick was born and when and also Bridget Duggan, where she was born and when.
Even approx dates would do and then i could order the films to search through LDS.
Thank you again
Colleen Kinzie
randc504@rogers.com

Posted: 21 Apr 2011 10:52PM GMT
Sorry i forgot to ask in my last post.
When you say this village is near milltown co galway. Do you mean "Carronageehey" is the village near milltown co galway??
Thanks again
Colleen

Posted: 12 Jun 2011 12:16AM GMT
hi im thomas fitzpatrick living in milltown with my dad and grandad name was thomas also my granny still living in the home house ur looking for

Posted: 12 Jun 2011 12:16AM GMT
hi im thomas fitzpatrick living in milltown with my dad and grandad name was thomas also my granny still living in the home house ur looking for

Posted: 14 Jun 2011 3:20AM GMT
Hi
Wow, can you tell me about the family.
My great grandmother was Bridget "Delia" a daughter of Thomas Fitzpatrick and Bridget Duggan.
I am searching for all their children, i am told there may have been 13 children in all.
I cannot find my great grandmothers death anywhere.
My grandmother had told me that she died and my great grandfather brought their 2 daughters (one being my grandmother to Canada where he remarried.
Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Colleen Kinzie
randc504@rogers.com

Posted: 16 Jun 2011 11:29PM GMT
Hi Thomas
Do you live in house #54 in Carrownurlaur (Milltown, Galway) as on the 1901 Census?
Or do you live in house #8 in Carrownurlaur (Milltown, Galway) as on the 1911 Census?
I would like to know if you or your father or grandmother can tell me if there was a Stephen and what year he was born and where he was born.
I would also like to know if anyone knows what happened to Bridget "Delia" born Dec 29, 1876. She married in the USA to a Michael White, had 2 children and then i can not find her anywhere. Do you know if she died or remarried someone else, etc?
Thanks for any information you can give.
Waiting to hear from you.
Thank you
Colleen Kinzie
randc504@rogers.com

Posted: 29 Jun 2011 12:43AM GMT
Hi Thomas
I was just wondering if you have had time to find out any information regarding the last email i sent to you.
Thank you
Colleen Kinzie
randc504@rogers.com

Posted: 29 Sep 2011 9:04PM GMT
getting no where with this . please email soumayo@iol.ie " it is a research centre for geneoligy . email them your list and tell them what you want they will do a look up for you they are very helfull . as the fitspatricks are not answering . actually the mom died . there are other fitspatricks in the same village not related to the other family so maybe its them . good luck to you margaret
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions