Search for content in message boards

Joseph Fox

Joseph Fox

Posted: 3 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Jan 2005 1:53PM GMT
Surnames: Joseph fox, Emaline Sharp, Asa Fox, Sarah Fox, Mary Fox, Josephine Fox, Daniel Fox, Julia Fox, Matilda Fox, Belle Fox, Ida Fox
Joseph Fox born 1825 in Ohio. Married to Emaline Sharp, born 1828 in Ohio.
Children Sarah, Mary, Josephine,Daniel, Julia, and Matilda were born in Greenup County Ky. in years 1851-1864.
Any connections with anyone out there?

Asa Fox

Kay Wilson (View posts)
Posted: 23 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Fox, Fickle, Darby
Asa Fox m. Elizabeth Fickle. Elizabeth Fox m. George W. Darby Jan. 2, 1842 in Lawrence Co., Ky. Elizabeth and George's son: Hugh Darby (from Greenup, Ky) m. Sarah Downs. Hugh and Sarah are my gr-gr grandparents. I have more info if you need it.

Re: Asa Fox

John W. Fox (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jul 2001 12:19AM GMT
Surnames: Fox
Asa Fox was my g,g,g grandfather. I'm a descendent of ::
his son Joseph
Joseph's son Asa
Asa son Asa Jr.
Asa Jr's son James

Re: Joseph Fox

Don Darby (View posts)
Posted: 14 Sep 2001 6:09PM GMT
Believe emaline's last name is shope she is the sister of Ursula shope who married Hugh Darby in 1839 in Scioto County Ohio. I am looking for Ursula's parents NEED HELP

Re: Joseph Fox

Don Darby (View posts)
Posted: 15 Sep 2001 6:49PM GMT
Surnames: Fox, Thomas
Emaline Sharp was born in Ohio, her parents were from the UK, according to the census. She was married to Joseph Fox on 2/10/1845 in Lawrence County Ohio. She was born 10/1828 in Ohio and died 8/4/1906 in Hocking County Ohio. She lived in Buchtel Ohio, Athens County, during the time that my grandmother Emma Marie Baker Smith was a child there. My grandmother told me that her grandmother's maiden name was "Sharp" and that her parents "Emaline's"came from England. I do not have any other information on her parents. I have not tried to locate the marriage certificate either. If I obtain any other information that would indicate "shope", I will contact you. I would think that my grandmother however had the spelling correct. I understand how things can get mixed up over the years though. Thank you for your reply.

keith (View posts)
Posted: 19 Apr 2003 2:06AM GMT
looking for information on Judith Muriel Fox who was her family?
She was my grandmother I never meet her

romansec@bellsouth.net

keith (View posts)
Posted: 19 Apr 2003 2:09AM GMT
Need information on Judith Muriel Fox she was my Grandmother
Please Help romansec@bellsouth.net

john w. fox (View posts)
Posted: 19 Apr 2003 3:08PM GMT
Do you know approximate dates of birth and death?

keith (View posts)
Posted: 20 Apr 2003 3:30AM GMT
Just by pass message board romansec@bellsouth.net
Juith Fox born 1895 died 1941

john w. fox (View posts)
Posted: 21 Apr 2003 1:12AM GMT
I've reviewed family records back to 1820 and see not connection at this time. If discovered, I will let you know.
John
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions