Search for content in message boards

PRICHARD/PRITCHARD

PRICHARD/PRITCHARD

D. Pritchett (View posts)
Posted: 10 Feb 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 3:50PM GMT

I am searching for information on ALFRED PRITCHARD of Burke County. I have records for two wives: Elizabeth and Matilda. Does any one know who Alfred's ascendants and descendants were?

Re: PRICHARD/PRITCHARD

Barbara Lancaster (View posts)
Posted: 6 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT

I have an Alford PRITCHARD (1828- ). My Pritchards lived in Anson, Burke, Pasquotank Counties and moved abt 1820-1830 to Wayne and Giles Counties in TN. They married into the Risner family of NC. See any connection?
Barb - Irving, TX
Barb - Irving, TX

PRI(T)CHARD

Posted: 15 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Jan 2004 1:31AM GMT
The Alfred Pritchard I am looking for was born around 1802. As far as I can tell he did not leave North Carolina.

PRITCHARD, Joe

Posted: 3 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Jan 2004 1:31AM GMT
I do not see this family in the PRITCHARDs in the Burke County Census records.

PRITCHARD, BUNCH, MURDEN

Posted: 3 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 19 Jul 2001 2:40AM GMT
Looking for information on Joe Pritchard, father of William,
Neppie , George and Jim Pritchard. Husband of a Miss Nickles. He was
in North Carolina in the late 1880, but can not find any information
on his birth or life path. Any help is most appreciated.

Donna

Looking for.

Della Prichard Cole (View posts)
Posted: 12 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Prichard, Pritchard
I am looking for James Calvin Prichard born NC. 1813 m.Frances Ridley of Burke Co.NC. 1839. They had 15 children, four in Cherokee Co. NC. then moved to Union Co. GA. Moved to Smith Co. Tyler, Tx in 1868. Any help on who his father may have been would help me greatly.

Alfred Prichard

Joe B. Prichard (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
I have information regarding Alfred Prichard & family who relocated from Burke Co NC area to Blount Co Tn prior to 1850 census and from there to McMinn Co Tn prior to 1860 census. I am a descendent from this linage. If you need/have additional information pse advise.

Joe

Re: Looking for.

Posted: 9 Oct 2001 7:19PM GMT
I just ran across your old post looking for James Calvin Prichard. Did you ever find out anything? He is my GGG as well as yours. James Brady was my GG, Allen Alfred was my G and Claude was my father. I'm sorry I don't have any info on James Calvin. I am stuck there too.
chuck.prichard@bcei.com

Re: Looking for.

Posted: 23 Feb 2003 4:15PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jun 2006 4:31PM GMT
Do you "by chance" have any link to the ELLIS surname in your family line? I have a tie between the PRITCHARD and ELLIS surnames in NC...... specifically the PRITCHARD and a "James Hoyt Ellis". Plmk and thanks for your time.

Jeannie:o)
Jeannie@sc.rr.com

Re: Alfred Prichard

Karen Lee (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jul 2004 12:21AM GMT
Surnames: Prichard
Just read your old message. I'm looking for my gg grandfather, Ebenezer Prichard. He and his wife Catherine lived in Yancey Co. in 1850. He also went by "Asor" later in life. Could he be from your family? I have no clue as to his father's name.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions