Search for content in message boards

Freeland family of Orange County

Freeland family of Orange County

Posted: 12 Oct 2003 4:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Freeland Family of Orange Co,NC
looking for any information on the Freeland family.They lived at one time in Alamance county.
This includes George Gillespie Freeland,George Johnston Freeland, Joseph Freeland.Also any of their wives and their information.
Maude Freeland was the daughter of George Johnston Freeland and ???Roxie/Roxanna Rogers...Is this Roxie the same one listed in the 1930 census as mother in law to v.c.storie* ??) can't make out the name,but they were living in Charlotte.
Any help or information on any of these people would be appreciated.
Thanks,KT

Re: Freeland family of Orange County

Heather Garner (View posts)
Posted: 29 Feb 2004 10:18PM GMT
Surnames: Freeland
There is a small Freeland family cemetery in Greenway Park subdivision in Graham, NC. It is back behind a house near the corner of Sycamore Road and Orchard Drive. Are you aware of this cemetery and are these the Freeland's you are looking for? I am not certain of who is buried there but I can go look. Please let me know if I can help!

kaye jonas (View posts)
Posted: 1 Mar 2004 2:25PM GMT
hi Heather,yes this is the cemetery that I am looking for...any photos or information would be MOST helpful,,,I have been trying to find this one for ages....thanks,kt

aol.comHeather Garner (View posts)
Posted: 3 Mar 2004 1:50PM GMT
Kaye, please email me at docsugarbaker@aol.com My son and I will be going out today to take photos of the cemetery for you. I am not sure how many graves are in the cemetery [about 30 or so, I am guessing. *smile*]. But we will transcribe what I can this afternoon. Hope this helps! Heather

Posted: 13 Aug 2012 3:59PM GMT
Surnames: Freeland
Did anybody get any photos of the gravestones. I think a few of my great grandparents might be there.

Bill
per page

Find a board about a specific topic