Search for content in message boards

Joseph A. McKee Athens Co.,Oh.

Joseph A. McKee Athens Co.,Oh.

Steve Miller (View posts)
Posted: 10 Feb 2001 7:22AM GMT
Hello,
Looking for the parents of Joseph A. McKee,buried in Utah Ridge Cemetery.(By Buchtel and Nelsonville,Ohio) He was married in Athens county,Ohio.His daugther was Clarissa Margaret McKee.Please,if you know of this Joseph help me out.Thanks,Steve

McKee Athens Co. Ohio

Posted: 10 Feb 2001 8:03AM GMT
Edited: 18 Apr 2002 2:22AM GMT
I too have McKee's in Athens Co. Ohio..Mine happen to be John McKee fa. of Thomas McKee b.1801 McKeesport, Pa. d.St. Marys. Ohio. ma. Annis Reynolds Athens Co. 1827 She is susposed to be buried there 1840. Think that John family consisted of several children; Might of been? Samuel ma.Rachael Linze, John Jr. ma Dorothy Sheridan, David K. ma.Chadwick, Mary ma. Chadwick, Joseph A. ma Malaha
Snider 1858.. Only guessing ..used old marrriage records and census first name only..I have seen a sort of a will on a John McKee that lists these people also.. well hope its some sort of amatch...Always MJB

Jos. A Mckee Athens, Oh

Deb (View posts)
Posted: 13 Feb 2001 3:46AM GMT
Give us a time frame in Athens Co for Joseph. We are probably related. Any chance your Joseph A. could have been adopted by the Mckees.Email me personally gnd@toast.net. Deb

Re: McKee Athens Co. Ohio

Posted: 24 Jul 2001 8:17PM GMT
Edited: 19 Jul 2005 5:50PM GMT
Joseph A. Mckee belongs to William Mckee and Sarah Ann Mcdonald. William was born in PA and his wife was born in MD.
William and Sarah other children are
1. Joseph Andrew Married Mahala snyder/snider
2. Mary 1838
3. George W. 1840
4. William 1842
5. Sarah 1844 She married James Russell moved to another state
6. Julie Elizabeth 1848

Posted: 12 Apr 2002 5:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 May 2002 7:06PM GMT
Hello there... This is also my McKee linage. I am new at this and can only get to John McKee (gggg-grandfather) any help would be greatly appreciated. Looking for Johns b. and d. dates/places as well as wife and dates.
Thank you,
Tina

steve miller (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2002 12:33PM GMT
Hello,
I have not been working to much lately on my family history but, I know a gal that can help you out. Her email is
djones2222@yahoo.com . My email address is sdm931us@yahoo.com . Drop me a email if you cannot get in touch with this gal. sincerely, Steve Miller

Posted: 5 Jun 2002 6:10AM GMT
hi Steve,
Thank you for your reply... I will try and get in touch with this gal..
Thanks again,
Tina

Re: Joseph A. McKee Athens Co.,Oh.

Posted: 1 Apr 2009 2:27AM GMT
This is my lineage also. His father was William McKee, married to Sarah McDonald. William McKee father was Andrew McKee. Andrew was married to Mary Nancy Rutter. William and Andrew were both born in PA. and then moved to OH. Both were buried in Ohio in Athens County. I do not know the father of Andrew McKee., Have hit a wall there. Have information on all there families, let me know if you want more. email address is mapkline@sbcglobal.net

Posted: 17 Apr 2009 6:14PM GMT
This is also my wife's lineage, per her findings William H. Mckee was married to Sarah Ann McDonal, Willaim Mckee was my wife's gr, gr, gr, gr grandfather, their children were Joseph Andrew, Mary Ann, George W, William W, Sarah A and Julia E...Joseph Andrew was my wifes gr, gr, gr grandfather, he married Mahala Snider, their children were Sarah E. Mary, Clarissa, William Andrew, George W, James J. John Andrew, Elzie and Elza....James Joseph was my wife's gr, gr grandfather he married Mary A. Koon their children were Leroy, Carl, Emma, Raymond, Mollie, Lenora, Ella, Ralph, Alice and James....LeRoy Mckee was my wifes gr grandfather he married Alice Mae Pancake their children are/were Audrey May, Florence,Gerald, Robert, and Rita...Gerald Mckee was my wifes grandfather he married Elma Sams their children are/were Patricia, Jerry, Judy, Gerald and Vicky, my wifes father is Gerald T. Mckee

Posted: 17 Apr 2009 7:21PM GMT
Thank you for the reply.. My grandfather was William Andrew McKee. My father was Frederick D. McKee. It used to be Dewitt I think but he cahnged that befor I was born. Thanks again. Pamela ( McKee ) Kline
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions