Search for content in message boards

RE:DRAKE,DORA or COOPER,DORA or DRAKE. ROSA

RE:DRAKE,DORA or COOPER,DORA or DRAKE. ROSA

John Cooper (View posts)
Posted: 7 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DRAKE, COOPER
I am searching for additional information on DORA DRAKE-COOPER. She married ADAM COOPER of COOPER'S BEND (KINTA) who later moved to SANS BOIS between 1905-1911. They had one son GENERAL COOPER of SANS BOIS. She died approximately 1911. I do not know where she is buried. She may be buried in SANS BOIS INDIAN CEMETERY but I cannot find a headstone or record of her death or burial there. I do not know where she is from, who her parents were, or if she had other children prior to her child ADAM COOPER or after him. I have also found a ROSA DRAKE. She lived in COOPER'S BEND also. I am trying determine if this ROSA DRAKE is also the same DORA DRAKE. If anyone knows of DORA DRAKE(COOPER) or ROSA DRAKE of COOPER'S BEND(KINTA) or of SANS BOIS. They may also have lived somewhere in Muskogee County. I would like to have any photos or other information regarding this person. THANK-YOU! J. Cooper

Re: RE:DRAKE,DORA or COOPER,DORA or DRAKE. ROSA

Posted: 9 May 2007 4:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
The Rosa Drake buried at Simon Isaac was the daughter of Joseph and Sophia Coley, a sister to Frank Coley...the connection to the Coopers might be that on her census card is the name:
Coley Joe P (Parent) M
Coley Sophie P (Parent) F
Cooper Jeff P (Parent) M
Drake Rosa BB (By Blood) F 25 FULL
Cooper Mary Belle BB (By Blood) F 3 1/2
I am researching the Choctaw cemeteries of Haskell County...Rosa was one on the research challenges: If you want email me at patton14@crosstel.net or haskellcounty2@gmail.com
James Brown
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions